UnevenEdge

ITN: British Prime Minister Any% Speedrun

Seight

https://apnews.com/article/liz-truss-europe-economy-business-e18e6e6007c28f6e11cc1a201c545b71

Potential contenders include: former Treasury chief Rishi Sunak, who lost to Truss in the last leadership contest; House of Commons leader Penny Mordaunt; Defense Secretary Ben Wallace; and Boris Johnson, the former prime minister ousted in July over a series of ethics scandals.

So wait they might replace her with the idiot she replaced? Oh My God, please, I've been so good this year.

• Haha 4

I didn’t get the whole Boris Johnson doing a comeback either. Brits are just as nuts as us I guess like who decides?  The people other members of parliament why would the dude think he’s got a chance when not even 2 months passed? Did the current stepdownee really do that bad? I know the pound did a nosedive but idk who’s responsible for that. Soap opera shit going on out there 

Soap Opera Insult GIF

8 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I didn’t get the whole Boris Johnson doing a comeback either. Brits are just as nuts as us I guess like who decides?  The people other members of parliament why would the dude think he’s got a chance when not even 2 months passed? Did the current stepdownee really do that bad? I know the pound did a nosedive but idk who’s responsible for that. Soap opera shit going on out there 

Soap Opera Insult GIF

Someone described her economic policies as "Somehow skimming off the top AND the bottom at the same time."

• Thanks 1