UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 413 Discussion

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

These sand ninjas must be using rejected character designs that kishimoto didn't want to use for the main cast

That's probably true for a lot of them!

Are Matsuri and Yukata the only ones of these that existed prior? Like I know she's an existing character and her friend since we always see the two of them with Temari, but are Shira and his team even existing before this?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

These sand ninjas must be using rejected character designs that kishimoto didn't want to use for the main cast...probably

For other series the mangaka will provide character designs for filler characters, but these guys are TOO generic, so I don't know about Kishimoto.  Unless yeah these were back up rejects haha.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

That's probably true for a lot of them!

Are Matsuri and Yukata the only ones of these that existed prior? Like I know she's an existing character and her friend since we always see the two of them with Temari, but are Shira and his team even existing before this?

Well,I'm not really sure about  the team members of Shira. I do know that we did see Shira appear on screen in a previous episode a while back. Matsuri and Yukata as well, like u said.

Edited by Roymustang1990

4 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

Well,I'm not really sure about  the team members of Shira. I do know that we did see Shira appear on screen in a previous episode a while back. Matsuri and Yukata as well, like u said.

Ah, that's good, I wasn't even sure about Shira himself

• Thanks 1

Just now, Roymustang1990 said:

Always thought  that some of ten ten's character design was kinda inspired by Street fighter's  chun li. At least,some of her hairstyle anyways

Seemed like this show was meant to be multi-ethnic, despite the naming convention.  So maybe Tenten is meant to be Chinese.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roymustang1990 said:

I'm not really sure about  the team members of Shira. I do know that we did see Shira appear on screen in a previous episode a while back.

I'm pretty sure Shira is fully a filler character.  Otherwise he and that girl wouldn't have been sent to that distant border guard duty never to be seen again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Seemed like this show was meant to be multi-ethnic, despite the naming convention.  So maybe Tenten is meant to be Chinese.

Good point,it never crossed my mind that ten ten could presumably be chinese.

Yeah your definitely right with the show being multi-ethic too.  We saw black characters like Killer bee appeared on screen but we never heard the other characters comment on his race ethnicity. Instead we heard the characters ask what village he's from,etc.

• Like 1