UnevenEdge

MHA Season 6 dub premieres next saturday on crunchyroll

15 minutes ago, Jman said:

The panel for it didn’t mention a peep about Toonami (but neither did Bleach’s) which has me thinking the show may be done on Toonami.

so i guess Bleach TYBW isn't coming to toonami(at least not anytime soon)because if it was then why not say it?

Edited by CountFrylock

Between then and the next normal Toonami, that’s pretty much the perfect buffer window we would usually expect for a Toonami run. That would put Toonami behind 3 episodes, a gap that would grow larger as we enter the holiday season. 

Could Demarco have maybe thrown a miracle together? Now that CR has put out their reveal, Toonami should have the go ahead if they have it. Not getting my expectations too high, but the pieces are there on the board.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jman said:

The panel for it didn’t mention a peep about Toonami (but neither did Bleach’s) which has me thinking the show may be done on Toonami.

FUNimation didn't exactly hype MHA's dub airing on Toonami so I didn't expect that from Crunchyroll either. I think we're still looking at 50/50 for MHA is Toho wants it on TV and maybe slightly better odds for Bleach.

Edited by Sketch
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sketch said:

FUNimation didn't exactly hype MHA's dub airing on Toonami so I didn't expect that from Crunchyroll either. I think we're still looking at 50/50 for MHA is Toho wants it on TV and maybe slightly better odds for Bleach.

how would you feel if Bleach TYBW did come in the near future but that was the only new addition with the schedule being(just my guess)

12:00 bleach TYBW

12:30 yashahime princess half demon

1:00 One Piece

1:30 One Piece

2:00 Naruto

2:30 Naruto

3:00 Primal S2

3:30 Promised Neverland

29 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

how would you feel if Bleach TYBW did come in the near future but that was the only new addition with the schedule being(just my guess)

12:00 bleach TYBW

12:30 yashahime princess half demon

1:00 One Piece

1:30 One Piece

2:00 Naruto

2:30 Naruto

3:00 Primal S2

3:30 Promised Neverland

I'd much prefer for two new shows to join in November even if they aren't the same week. If only Bleach or MHA does then Toonami will be fine but pretty dull still.