UnevenEdge

extremist gun culture, taking it to the next level.

discolé monade

Hate to break it to them, but rosaries do nothing for absolute evil. I burst into flames if I'm caught out in the sunlight for too long but I can handle those stupid things all day any day without so much as a rash from the usually cheap metal paint. 

And they are a rip-off of those 'horrible heathen' malas used by Buddhists. Just malas with murder manikins hanging from them. 

Summary - I could fart in a tuperware container and slap a cross sticker on it and someone would buy it. Slap a cross made of guns sticker on it and it would be a best seller. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

Hate to break it to them, but rosaries do nothing for absolute evil. I burst into flames if I'm caught out in the sunlight for too long but I can handle those stupid things all day any day without so much as a rash from the usually cheap metal paint. 

And they are a rip-off of those 'horrible heathen' malas used by Buddhists. Just malas with murder manikins hanging from them. 

Summary - I could fart in a tuperware container and slap a cross sticker on it and someone would buy it. Slap a cross made of guns sticker on it and it would be a best seller. 

the fact that men~folk are tying to masculate the rosary. 

i mean....the very name ...

eh.,,

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mthor said:

They should just join the Knights of Columbus. The knights say the rosary, and they get swords. (I have my grandfather's K of C sword in my umbrella stand.)

but the knights of columbus aren't trying to change the rosary or it's meaning. 

they aren't making rosary's out of bullet shell casings or camo beads. 

22 hours ago, discolé monade said:

the fact that men~folk are tying to masculate the rosary. 

i mean....the very name ...

eh.,,

You are talking about the same people who thump the christian bibble and the Constitution but have read neither and think that an AK-anything is a 'sporting' rifle. If your 'sporting' rifle turns a deer into pink mist, it's not a sporting rifle. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This one guy I know of from working in retail with I think the ideals you speak of here are what make him lean to this far far right side that includes a lot of the hispanic demographic where I live..I havent physically spoken to him since we worked together at a convenience store half a decade ago, but ever since the Republic of Trump camp started he's been feverishly replying to my Tex dem support posts in the classic Trumper fashion.. I've got him to spill the beans several times about what lead him to those ideals. He's a proud owner of a dumbass ar-15 (not to mention an ak-47 that I havent seen hesupposedly owns, but I never saw in person.. 

So his family came from Mexico, and most served in the U.S. military when they first came across to the states...Ironically he's one of the only one's that hasnt signed up for some form of military service, and as I remmber this I also remember the time I went to his house on an invitation, and there's all these photos on the wall of the men that served. 

*sigh* 

I just want to be done with this whole online war on each other over petty shit like you might not be able to own this model of gun if this guy gets in office, the AR-15 is NOT the fucking holy grail of weapons just because it's modeled after the military issued weapons.. I'm way past the point of anger with that shit especially as a veteran. 

banning the ar-15 alone (or just thinking you can ban certain weapons at all) isnt going to curb gun violence especially in my state either. People EVERYWHERE really need to come together for firearms reform laws... 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
Typos.. This is my only one day off trying to enjoy.. Very much a current events issue that should be at the forefront of TX politics that will never see any true reform without (a lot of work from all sides to put it as pg as p.