UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 571-572 Discussion

Random pirates fighting random marines?

Wow Tashigi is back!  And she's a captain now!  Nice swordmanship.  Still blind without her glasses lmao.

And Smoker is back!

G-5 is a rogue unit of the Navy that doesn't follow orders from HQ?  So are they really part of the Navy at all?

• Like 1

I wonder if if will ever be resolved if Tashigi is Zoro's childhood friend.  Because falling down the stairs has got to be dumbest death ever!  It's more likely the fall caused amnesia and that's why she doesn't remember Zoro!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I wonder if if will ever be resolved if Tashigi is Zoro's childhood friend.  Because falling down the stairs has got to be dumbest death ever!  It's more likely the fall caused amnesia and that's why she doesn't remember Zoro!

This!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, me 😅

You never went back and watched those episodes?  I told you where Toonami had left off at a while back.  They are some great episodes.  I'm lucky that I watched up to like 512 on my own after One Piece got canceled off Toonami the last time, so I didn't have much to catch up on when Toonami unexpectedly brought the series back.

14 hours ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

when one piece was off the air here, i always hoped we could at least get seasons 7, 8, and 9 to air on toonami. i'd have been satisfied so long as we could get to the end of season 9 before it went on hiatus again, but now that we've skipped 7 and 8 and season 9 is coming to an end, i wonder if they'll keep going through season 10.

According to DirecTV, we're actually in Season 15 🙃🤷‍♂️

...or at least we were. I switched to Spectrum now and I THINK that's what it says...

Edited by OwlChemist81

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Wow Tashigi is back!  And she's a captain now!  Nice swordmanship.  Still blind without her glasses lmao.

So good!

2 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Random pirates fighting random marines?

G-5 is a rogue unit of the Navy that doesn't follow orders from HQ?  So are they really part of the Navy at all?

Yeah, not sure exactly what was going on with that shootout.

Yeah, I dunno either.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ben0119 said:

You never went back and watched those episodes?  I told you where Toonami had left off at a while back.  They are some great episodes.  I'm lucky that I watched up to like 512 on my own after One Piece got canceled off Toonami the last time, so I didn't have much to catch up on when Toonami unexpectedly brought the series back.

Yeah, never managed the time with so much other stuff to work/watch/play, but now I might try and binge a bunch of it before the end of the summer before things usually get busy again.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

According to DirecTV, we're actually in Season 15 🙃🤷‍♂️

...or at least we were. I switched to Spectrum now and I THINK that's what it says...

Season 15 by the Japanese breakdown. season 9 by the american home video release breakdown

• Thanks 1