UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 571-572 Discussion

This will be a rare case where I will actually make use of the recaps.  Somehow when I was watching back all the stuff I missed, I ended up two episodes short of One Piece (and apparently Naruto as well, but who cares.)  I'm not sure if the two most recent episodes weren't put up by the time I watched the episodes this week or what.  Or YouTube TV can't put up the most recent episodes immediately?

• Like 1

Big Mama sure doesn't sound benevolent like Whitebeard.

Why is Luffy always getting in over his head?!  These are NOT the people you want to start shit with!

Acidic saliva?

Jeez it's Jabba Mama the Hutt!  Don't get your hopes up about this one, Sanji!

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

This guy reminds me of the candle guy from Beauty and the Beast.

listening to him, i' reminded how annoying it is that period pieces  set in france consistently use british accents, when they could have everyone speak with french accents. it's not lke audienes wouldn't understand....

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

listening to him, i' reminded how annoying it is that period pieces  set in france consistently use british accents, when they could have everyone speak with french accents. it's not lke audienes wouldn't understand....

That's done for stuff about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome too.  For some reason the British accent got picked for these period pieces set in those lands.  Maybe it would be better to not use any accents at all?