UnevenEdge

80% of the way home: Naruto Shippuden Episodes 399-400 Discussion

Some nice animation here though.

The character designer really wasn't thinking with where they put the "cool scars."  How the hell did this guy survive getting his throat slashed?

Wow the two girls seem to have more effort put into their designs.  They don't look nearly so fillery as the guy lol.  Although that one girl's face is weird.  She looks like a cabbage patch kid or something.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

What is her genjutsu?

WHO KNOWS! 🤣

Supposedly she's a genjutsu prodigy, but you'd hardly know it since in this show if you're not an Uchiha genjutsu may as well not exist lol.

And pretty sure her only fight in the entire thing was that one against freaking Itachi, like seriously Kishimoto?

5 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

WHO KNOWS! 🤣

Supposedly she's a genjutsu prodigy, but you'd hardly know it since in this show if you're not an Uchiha genjutsu may as well not exist lol.

And pretty sure her only fight in the entire thing was that one against freaking Itachi, like seriously Kishimoto?

Hm I don't remember this but I'll take your word for it.

Well when Itachi and the Shark guy attacked, right?  I would've thought Kurenai have more fights after that what we saw there was just a tease of what's to come.  Haha.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Hm I don't remember this but I'll take your word for it.

Well when Itachi and the Shark guy attacked, right?  I would've thought Kurenai have more fights after that what we saw there was just a tease of what's to come.  Haha.

Yeah, when she was first introduced they really played up her genjutsu skills, just like how they were playing up Asuma (who actually got some chances shine later of course lol), along with of course Kakashi and Guy.

Right?! That was like her ONLY fight in the entire saga lmao.

It's just sooooo blatant the different treatment they get lol

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

So, the VA who plays Yome is Erin Fitzgerald.

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Erin-Fitzgerald/

Doesn't look like she played any major characters I'm familiar with.  But looks like she played some characters in Lupin Part IV and Gundam The Origin on Toonami.

She really did sound a lot like Michelle Ruff too though haha.  That would've been a little ridiculous if Michelle was really playing two characters on the same team like that haha. 

Edited by ben0119