UnevenEdge

80% of the way home: Naruto Shippuden Episodes 399-400 Discussion

10 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

I don't think they're immune, but I think they have better resistance at least up until the really high stuff like those higher level unlocked Sharingan genjutsus.

Yeah I really don't remember how this was shown in the past, if it was ever shown.  Still, you'd think Byakugan would be worth something against genjutsu heh.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

So, the VA who plays Yome is Erin Fitzgerald.

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Erin-Fitzgerald/

Doesn't look like she played any major characters I'm familiar with.  But looks like she played some characters in Lupin Part IV and Gundam The Origin on Toonami.

She really did sound a lot like Michelle Ruff too though haha.  That would've been a little ridiculous if Michelle was really playing two characters on the same team like that haha. 

Hmm I've gotten further down the list, and Erin Fitzgerald also played several Bleach characters.

Screenshot_20220710-014710_Chrome.thumb.jpg.54664afda9c1d40e67987f09050299a9.jpg

Yes there was literally a character called Shota. 🤣

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Why two and a half years?  The Chuunin exam isn't annual?

Good question, I don't remember, and especially since this second one is filler so it's not even really official?

Maybe they temporarily stopped after Orochimaru's attack on the last one? But that still doesn't really explain why there hadn't been another one planned until now (filler during the timeskip) or at all (unless we've forgotten), at least until Sasuke's attack on the summit and the war got close to starting of course.

Edited by DangerMouse

26 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Good question, I don't remember, and especially since this second one is filler so it's not even really official?

Maybe they temporarily stopped after Orochimaru's attack on the last one? But that still doesn't really explain why there hadn't been another one planned until now (filler during the timeskip) or at all (unless we've forgotten), at least until Sasuke's attack on the summit and the war got close to starting of course.

Of course, it is filler, so it could be wrong.  But I could have sworn it was supposed to happen every year.  And it's not like the village got destroyed or anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Of course, it is filler, so it could be wrong.  But I could have sworn it was supposed to happen every year.  And it's not like the village got destroyed or anything.

Yeah, it's weird that it just stopped.

Edited by DangerMouse