UnevenEdge

Fridge/freezer stopped working, lost 100s of dollars worth of food.

The_annoying_one

Got my period in the middle of talking to a patient .... they decided to talk for 57 minutes.

My period always starts aggressive.  I'll just be talking normally then FUCK LOAD OF CRAMPS ALL AT ONCE followed by the little familiar sticky feeling that says 

Lol .... I've arrived 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Got my period in the middle of talking to a patient .... they decided to talk for 57 minutes.

My period always starts aggressive.  I'll just be talking normally then FUCK LOAD OF CRAMPS ALL AT ONCE followed by the little familiar sticky feeling that says 

Lol .... I've arrived 

I got a nosebleed one time when I was changing a bed-bound patient's sheets.  All over my whites, all over the bed, all over the patient...the girl I was working with couldn't decide whether to be scared about all of the blood pouring out of my face or pissed about the mess. After that, getting my period at work was kind of anticlimactic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, mthor said:

I got a nosebleed one time when I was changing a bed-bound patient's sheets.  All over my whites, all over the bed, all over the patient...the girl I was working with couldn't decide whether to be scared about all of the blood pouring out of my face or pissed about the mess. After that, getting my period at work was kind of anticlimactic.

I always feel like my period is being dramatic for no reason. Like oh I'm coming ... no wait I'm not ... just kidding no wait ... nah ... HERE I AM

I got my period laying on this kid's legs helping to put them in a hold when I was doing inpatient psych XD

Was fine all day .... they call the code ... CRAMPS BLOOD ALL AT ONCE

I was just like .... this is fucking great and you can't move until it's done 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I always feel like my period is being dramatic for no reason. Like oh I'm coming ... no wait I'm not ... just kidding no wait ... nah ... HERE I AM

I got my period laying on this kid's legs helping to put them in a hold when I was doing inpatient psych XD

Was fine all day .... they call the code ... CRAMPS BLOOD ALL AT ONCE

I was just like .... this is fucking great and you can't move until it's done 

Menopause is a beautiful thing. 😇

• Haha 1