UnevenEdge

One Piece Episodes 561-562 Discussion

1 minute ago, AnimationFan14 said:

Oh dang I am sorry Saito, hopefully tomorrow it goes more smoothly.

thanks man...I'm no expert but had reason to believe it would work after successfully cloning the drive.

Shit is scary when you rip your laptop apart and it doesnt boot.

time to relax

• Like 3

Just now, DangerMouse said:

He left them behind?

And how did they hurt him anyway since he's rubber?

He's weak to bladed and sharp weapons, remember?  Rubber can be cut.  And yeah an extra set of shark teeth I guess lol.  They regrow like crazy, but not quite that fast.

6 minutes ago, saito34 said:

I started attempting to upgrade my ssd at 12:30 hoping i could get it dont before Lupin ended and it was a total disaster.

Old ssd but good to be back. tomorrow ill try again

So are you able to watch?

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

He's weak to bladed and sharp weapons, remember?  Rubber can be cut.  And yeah an extra set of shark teeth I guess lol.  They regrow like crazy, but not quite that fast.

Yeah, didn't really think the shark teeth counted for some reason lol

Yeah lmao

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, saito34 said:

thanks man...I'm no expert but had reason to believe it would work after successfully cloning the drive.

Shit is scary when you rip your laptop apart and it doesnt boot.

time to relax

Yeah, hmmm, that sounds like something that would have worked.

1 minute ago, DangerMouse said:

And if those other guys did take it and needed to take it again, how is it lasting so long on Hordy?

Hordy ate a whole pile of pills and somehow ended up getting a transformation out of it that seems to be lasting for a while.  Given what was said about the danger of their use before, I feel like there has to be some sort of drawback at some point.  The effect might wear off and drastically weaken him and shorten his lifespan, or maybe even kill him, probably at just thr right moment.

• Like 1

Just now, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, hmmm, that sounds like something that would have worked.

Def.. i successfully cloned the old ssd and got the new drive to boot from a usb enclosure i bought. I thought for sure i was golden but when i did the actual replacement it didnt work. Shit got real at that point and i just put the old one back in