UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom 2nd (and Final) Season 23rd Period (Episode #45) "Final Boss Time" Discussion!!

Just now, Daos said:

Dumb question but what ever happened to Elfie? Did he suffer the same fate as Mochi?

I'm not sure.  I haven't seen Elfie in a while, but I don't think he ever announced he was leaving or anything.

3 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

This is almost TOO on-the-nose, given this week's events!

Well, did you see the Kenobi series?

Spoiler

We saw a group of younglings running from the Jedi temple attack as their master died trying to protect them.

And unfortunately, given stuff like this happens on such a regular basis, there's really no good time to air shows with scenes like this!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Well, did you see the Kenobi series?

Reveal hidden contents

We saw a group of younglings running from the Jedi temple attack as their master died trying to protect them.

And unfortunately, given stuff like this happens on such a regular basis, there's really no good time to air shows with scenes like this!

Yeah, but this week's was especially awful!

I bet Koro will end up dying now anyway due to the injuries from the fight and healing Kayano.  He used up a lot of energy and took a lot of damage.

Ah, judging from the next episode preview, it looks like I might be right.

1 minute ago, rpgamer said:

I'll... just chalk this up to fudgable anime time scales, cuz... putting her back together doesn't change how long her brain was without oxygen....

LOL.  Maybe Koro repaired the brain damage too.

2 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

I'll... just chalk this up to fudgable anime time scales, cuz... putting her back together doesn't change how long her brain was without oxygen....

It wasn't even that long. Perhaps 5 minutes tops?

Edited by OwlChemist81