UnevenEdge

HBD Hardcore Hunter

Sawdamizer

Just now, André Toulon said:

Pretty sure he's still around....not even sure why I think that,but I could swear I saw him not long ago

Well, if his name pops up doesn’t that mean he at least has view only access? Not sure if he was perma’d too… 

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Didn’t he go nanners with nazi shit too?

I thought you meant he had a recent meltdown.

Yeah, he did.  It looks a posted one word response in TOG's thread three weeks ago and before that at almost a year gap.

9 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Well, if his name pops up doesn’t that mean he at least has view only access? Not sure if he was perma’d too… 

I've been asked to come back, but only visit if I get an email. My ban was 6 months back in 2020. Never asked to come back or to have anything done. I had cancer and was going through chemotherapy at the time; so after you all thought it was in good taste to jab at me for that; I told a bunch of ya'll to go fuck yourselves till you cried victim. Also this is the 3nd year you asshats have made me a bday thread to get me here. Each time the mods say "don't". 

4 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Or just post a naked anime chick.  I know, like fishing with dynamite but still.

implying you would have one I haven't already seen, and the only thing that gets me into threads is using the @ 
aside from that I'm just in to reply to DM's from other users and mods. 

5 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Steelers suck. Putting french fries on sandwiches is the most stupid thing ever. Mr. Rogers was a [redacted]. @HardcoreHunter

Should work, I think.

2nd time I've gotten an email from you this month; you lonely? 

8 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

Didn’t he go nanners with nazi shit too?

nope actually was very anti-nazi. I do remember when you all started calling me a nazi though. It was pre-covid and I said that it was an abuse of the Governors power to declare Martial Law to prevent a gathering of people in favor of the 2nd amendment. I remember many of you calling me a nazi after that and saying that none of you would ever own a gun. Funny how that changed. 

7 hours ago, scoobdog said:

I thought you meant he had a recent meltdown.

Yeah, he did.  It looks a posted one word response in TOG's thread three weeks ago and before that at almost a year gap.

Meltdown? You mean when I just said Gottem? Man Scoob you need to get your head checked; too much time around toxic bullshit if you are calling that a meltdown. Prior to that my post was saying don't @ me for dumb shit like this because you idiots miss my dick. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I didn’t say you had a meltdown with that last post.  You definitely went nuclear with that Nazi thing, but we’re just discussing whether or not you got permanent canned, which, clearly you have not.

Anyway Happy Birthday, homey.

6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

You definitely went nuclear with that Nazi thing

oh you're talking about 3 years ago when I came home from chemo, and saw someone called me a nazi in that ghostbusters thread; and I just said fuck it and told everyone to fuck off; which yinz took exception by saying I'm a pedo, hope I die, I fuck dogs, I'm racist, I'm homophobic etc. Then instead of eating shit and smiling, I'd return fire but only to people who talked shit. And despite all my responses being in return of an insult. From what I heard in DM's was that I was the only user who got a long term ban outta that.

Though yeah, as for why I'm not active in here. Better places to be with more supportive communities; that don't have all the toxic shit. Just helped out raising money for a few charities the past few months helping people with mental illnesses and giving quality of life enrichment to sick children in hospitals. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1