UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan The Final Season Episode #82 "Sunset" Discussion

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Annie can transform in darkness inside a building?

Titan Shifters haven't shown any problem with darkness like Pure Titans.

Also, Zeke's Titans didn't have that problem either.

And the only problem with underground was the potential danger of getting buried under the rubble. For the most part they'd be fine transforming underground, just like Eren did when he transformed inside that building in Liberio.

Edited by DangerMouse

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Titan Shifters haven't shown any problem with darkness like Pure Titans.

Also, Zeke's Titans didn't have that problem either.

Then why was there a scene of trying to lead Annie underground?  I think in season 1 or 2?

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Then why was there a scene of trying to lead Annie underground?  I think in season 1 or 2?

Because it's still a risk if you have other options. They hoped she wouldn't take the chance of transforming with the potential of possibly getting crushed or cramped in and unable to move, and that way they'd have better odds of capturing her. From what I remember the place Armin lead her to, along with Mikasa and Eren, was a huge brick and stone structure so it would have been more dangerous if that collapsed on her if she chose to transform.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

That info card said there's MILLIONS of Colossal Titans making up the Rumbling?  I find that hard to believe.

Yeah, me too. Tens of thousands, maybe, but not millions. It was just those 3 walls, and the largest of them had to be only a few dozen miles in diameter.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

That info card said there's MILLIONS of Colossal Titans making up the Rumbling?  I find that hard to believe.

I don't really. The circumference of the walls are MASSIVE. All 3 let alone the outermost one. And they're pretty close together, even in the artist depiction they were.