UnevenEdge

We have to talk about Hisuan Typhlosion..

PhilosipherStoned

I definitely watched a few hype and diss videos around Pokemon Legends Arceus before I decided to pick it up, but I made sure to stay away from spoilers, and a lot of content showing new pokemon models and the actual storyline so it'd be fresh to me still, but WTF..is this? I guess the idea of a fire/ghost Typhlosion sounds pretty dope on paper, but how did the pokemon company sign off on THIS!?!?

Typhlosion.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=960&h=500

How'd they know I'd pick Cyndaquil?

FJfOKHMWUAMHmz4?format=jpg&name=small

For real though he has fucking eye liner on for christ sakes... Decidueye looks like a damn power rangers villian or something as well...  Samurott's the only one that didn't get fucked. 

pokemon_samurott.png

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

I guess I was just really looking forward to seeing the row of immense spiky flames on Thyplosions back when I finally hit lvl 36, but then this happened, and I still can't get over this stoned gothic typhlosion. I mean stoners are cool goths are cool, but why TYPHLOSION???

I made my trainer female, but I still got a male cyndaquil, and makes this shit even more funny.

typhlosion-hisuian.jpg

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
Fem-Boy-Typhlosion

21 hours ago, Chapinator_X said:

The new Typhlosion is a vibe 

I feel like the flame on mechanic should've been a lot more impressive and used a little but more in typhlosions model. So he's a ghost now or has ghost flames cool, but does he really need the eye liner and fem boy fuck face?? They drop the ball on the eyes in ears imo. Could;ve just left all that shit alone, and just changed the flame color, and I would've been satisfied, but NO. "This is a new regional form we can't just do that we have to RE-IMAGINE things here.. Here lets give him some locks and a bit of eye liner....purple flames, and oh yes he looks like a crack whore outside of battle this is perfect! "

🤨