UnevenEdge

Horses are pussies

Mix

2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Maybe when fighting other horses....but VS humans.....They are mostly undefeated 1v1

so they're not pussies because they can beat someone a fifth their size? if that....

Because, let's be honest, that's all you've seen.

Never in your life have you seen them beat a thousand pound man.

You want to make the horse vs human fight legit, you set up a match (in japan) between a horse and a man in his weight class and then we'll see what's up.

18 minutes ago, Mix said:

so they're not pussies because they can beat someone a fifth their size? if that....

You want to make the horse vs human fight legit, you set up a match (in japan) between a horse and a man in his weight class and then we'll see what's up.

Look, I've seen men and women take horse dick....if they can take a dick, they should be able to take the hit....

I want to say that's an old addage, but I'm sure I'll not find too much on the inte......brb.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mix said:

You could also substitute "Japan" for "the FOX primetime lineup in the early 00's"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Mix said:

So .... lemme just give the visual .... you're asking for a horse to put in a ring with a person from my 600lb life ... only twice as fatt

to see what happens 

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Look, I've seen men and women take horse dick....if they can take a dick, they should be able to take the hit....

I want to say that's an old addage, but I'm sure I'll not find too much on the inte......brb.

If that were the case, sanctioned male/female fights would be everywhere.....not just japan, the place we gotta go to solve this debate once and for all

Edited by Mix

On 2/28/2022 at 11:26 AM, Vamped said:

Sounds like a whole lot of trouble to speed up a human death 

Mix has taken quite a few financial hits and tanked our business

If he's going for the 1000 lb person he's probably placed a brick wall in front of the horse and painted a tunnel on it

What he doesn't know is I sliced the corner of the ring the horse is starting in and put a massive slick of KY leading to said wall so large, that a single fart from a bee would be enough inertia to move said 1000 lb person on said lube trail directly towards the wall

None of you are probably asking yourselves right now "Self, who is Molar gonna bet on?"

I'm just there for the free popcorn