UnevenEdge

I've never been this relaxed

Mix

12 minutes ago, Mix said:

More than....how? why? what did he do to you?

This was against Silva I think....it was a good fight, but he only got cockier and fatter after this and I'm still convinced he paid for that split even though they tossed it out....I always felt Anderson could/should have finished him.

2 minutes ago, molarbear said:

You're terrible at cuddling and your ass sounds like it's attempting to summon a demon while you sleep

For the last time, i'm not bad at cuddling, you have circulation problems. You are freezing cold. It's like snuggling up to Sub-Zero. Wait, are you Sub-Zero?

And what my ass does while i'm asleep is its business. It shows up everyday, rain or shine, and does its job. I got no complaints.

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

This was against Silva I think....it was a good fight, but he only got cockier and fatter after this and I'm still convinced he paid for that split even though they tossed it out....I always felt Anderson could/should have finished him.

Yeah, the pic is from the Silva fight.

They both fought the fight they were capable of at that time. Neither of them was capable of finishing the other.

Anderson in his prime would have put on a more satisfying winning performance, but he still wouldn't have finished Diaz, imho.

I can understand not liking the things Diaz says and does in the ring, but I don't think you can justify hating the guy.

Certainly not over dudes like McGregor who are full on assholes.

2 hours ago, Mix said:

For the last time, i'm not bad at cuddling, you have circulation problems. You are freezing cold. It's like snuggling up to Sub-Zero. Wait, are you Sub-Zero?

And what my ass does while i'm asleep is its business. It shows up everyday, rain or shine, and does its job. I got no complaints.

whatevs

you're big spoon next time. Keep that idle hand away from me with its phantom smacks

Edited by molarbear

16 minutes ago, Seight said:

I'm still trying to figure out what led Silva to decide "What if I fought Chris Weidman sarcastically?"

I love how everyone acted surprised. As though Silva hasn't spent his career doing that.

Chris won because it was his day, not because Silva didn't take him seriously.

• Like 1