UnevenEdge

One Piece Episode 519-520 Discussion

StarPanda

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I wonder if Ian Sinclair was picked for this role partly because of his singing ability.

Were the Thriller Bark episodes which introduced him dubbed after this episode came out in Japan?

Chances are that's pretty likely, but it's not certain. From what I understand, Seasons 4-6 were dubbed long before they showed up on Toonami from 2013-2017!

1 minute ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Were the Thriller Bark episodes which introduced him dubbed after this episode came out in Japan?

Chances are that's pretty likely, but it's not certain. From what I understand, Seasons 4-6 were dubbed long before they showed up on Toonami from 2013-2017!

Not sure what you're getting at, but it was obvious early on that Brook was a musician.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

at brook's very first introduction, we knew he was a musician. plus, don't forget that the manga comes out before the anime and influences casting choices. not to mention a lot of prominent voice actors are trained singers before hand

• Like 2