UnevenEdge

Shenmue Feb 5th

Looks like a big batch of interesting. I've never played Shenmue, even though I recognize the Dreamcast as the mother of all cult game consoles. I've owned a rare Sega Sports model for years. Got it hooked up to a VGA box and everything, but I rarely touch it nowadays.

Schedule speculation: very interesting that this is airing at 12:30 despite being Blade Runner's replacement (actually, the premiere should air right after Blade Runner's finale). Are they banking on having the final stretch of AoT airing at midnight by then?

Edited by Blatch

10 hours ago, Blatch said:

Schedule speculation: very interesting that this is airing at 12:30 despite being Blade Runner's replacement. Are they banking on having the final stretch of AoT airing at midnight by then?

That's my guess. If so, it wouldn't be the first time Toonami doesn't lead off the block with an original, as FLCL 2/3 did this as well, behind Dragon Ball Super and DBZ Kai for Progressive and a whole bunch of stuff for Alternative.

• 2 weeks later...