UnevenEdge

Blade Runner: Black Lotus Episode 4 Discussion!!

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i heard someone complain that corrupt cops keep showing up in media and she was bored of it.

are you  also tired of violent mobsters or fire that burns things.

it's not a gimmick. it's reality, kid.

Also, the lady cop is a GOOD cop.  So there is balance.

• Like 2

I forgot to mention this earlier and I'm surprised no one else did.

That guy saying he could have done a lot worse.

Dude, we don't need anymore Toonami rapisodes!  We had enough from the umpteen SAO rapisodes, JoJo's Rape Ape, and the necrophilia on Hellsing!  And I'm sure there were others.

PRIMARY THOUGHT: I'd have preferred it if the cameraman was either neutral or sympathetic towards Replicants and just got caught up in this whole "doll-hunting" mess. Making him just as Replicant-phobic as the hunters he was documenting was way too on the nose. That being said, Elle killing him was cathartic. Predictably cathartic, but still cathartic.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I forgot to mention this earlier and I'm surprised no one else did.

That guy saying he could have done a lot worse.

Dude, we don't need anymore Toonami rapisodes!  We had enough from the umpteen SAO rapisodes, JoJo's Rape Ape, and the necrophilia on Hellsing!  And I'm sure there were others.

Let's not pretend that it's not just as prevalent on the comedy side of [as] as well. Jokes about rape abounded especially in the late 2000's, as we see here on Tim and Eric when Tim proudly humorously proclaims "Eric will RAPE YA!"

Edited by OwlChemist81

9 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

PRIMARY THOUGHT: I'd have preferred it if the cameraman was either neutral or sympathetic towards Replicants and just got caught up in this whole "doll-hunting" mess. Making him just as Replicant-phobic as the hunters he was documenting was way too on the nose. That being said, Elle killing him was cathartic. Predictably cathartic, but still cathartic.

That's what you call "biased journalism!"