UnevenEdge

december 10th adultswim will air another BRBL marathon

CountFrylock

Wow, this will be 4th and 5TH airings of the first 3 episodes!

Meanwhile, Fena's like "I never got this treatment!"

Also, it looks like this won't be Toonami, but plain ol' [as]. Fena has yet to air outside of Toonami, and may not. Black Lotus also joins the short list of Toonami original shows that have aired outside of Toonami which includes:

Dragon Ball Super
Samurai Jack
My Hero Academia
Naruto Shippuden
and now Blade Runner: Black Lotus

15 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

at this point the fact we're getting a third blade runner marathon after a second one happens on toonami is ridiculous...

did we really need another one?

No we didn't but they are absolutely desperate to get people to watch Black Lotus.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:42 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

Wow, this will be 4th and 5TH airings of the first 3 episodes!

Meanwhile, Fena's like "I never got this treatment!"

Also, it looks like this won't be Toonami, but plain ol' [as]. Fena has yet to air outside of Toonami, and may not. Black Lotus also joins the short list of Toonami original shows that have aired outside of Toonami which includes:

Dragon Ball Super
Samurai Jack
My Hero Academia
Naruto Shippuden
and now Blade Runner: Black Lotus

Oh it's on regular AS and not Toonami, eh?  Because Toonami is CANCELED?

xD :P

*checks calendar*

Oh, it's because it's on Friday.  Phew, at least that means we don't get another bullshit marathon on Toonami!  I hope!

• Confused 1

12 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Oh it's on regular AS and not Toonami, eh?  Because Toonami is CANCELED?

xD :P

*checks calendar*

Oh, it's because it's on Friday.  Phew, at least that means we don't get another bullshit marathon on Toonami!  I hope!

well considering toonami isn't getting any new content until january  there's probably a bunch of marathons planned for december just to stall for time until the budget resets

At some point, we're pretty much destined to see a marathon of 3 Yashahime premieres. But the question now is what will they do with the timeslot Dr. Stone is finishing up in on December 5th?

Looks like aside from Blade Runner: Black Lotus and Shippuden, they don't have any durable premieres, so they might just do marathons after that on the 18th and 25th, so I doubt that we'll see much else. OR they COULD split up they last remaining Yashahimes at 12:30 between the 11th, the 18th, and January 1st, follow that with Shippuden at 1, and play nothing but mini-marathons after that. It will certainly be interesting to see how they handle this. Maybe, just maybe, WB will throw them a bone and let them re-air the Animatrix on the 18th right after Blade Runner if they marathon Yashahime on the 11th. The problem is: what the hell do you do with the 3 AM hour? We won't have Dr. Stone anymore, and it would be weird to replace that with MHA Season 5 but that might be an option...

18 hours ago, EmpressAngel said:

Just show the Christmas episode of MHA for the rest of the year to fill a slot. I demand Christmas Eri for the next month.

Come to think of it, a marathon containing that MHA Christmas episode wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe they can go bonkers and acquire a bunch of Christmas episodes of different anime series they've aired over the years if they cross-promote their projects adequately a la 4/1/12? For example, there is the Dr. Stone Christmas episode, I believe from Season 1? And the SAO Christmas episode, which had a sad ending, but it fits. Maybe get with Sentai and play Big O's Daemonseed episode (#11)? And of course for a late-night holiday thrill there is ALWAYS Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz! There might be a few others that would work...

They should go all out with it and give T.O.M. a Santa hat and put reindeer antlers on S.A.R.A., calling it A Very Toonami Christmas! The only problem is that would be the 25th after midnight, technically the 26th, so maybe table that idea until next year? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 12:08 AM, OwlChemist81 said:

At some point, we're pretty much destined to see a marathon of 3 Yashahime premieres. But the question now is what will they do with the timeslot Dr. Stone is finishing up in on December 5th?

Looks like aside from Blade Runner: Black Lotus and Shippuden, they don't have any durable premieres, so they might just do marathons after that on the 18th and 25th, so I doubt that we'll see much else. OR they COULD split up they last remaining Yashahimes at 12:30 between the 11th, the 18th, and January 1st, follow that with Shippuden at 1, and play nothing but mini-marathons after that. It will certainly be interesting to see how they handle this. Maybe, just maybe, WB will throw them a bone and let them re-air the Animatrix on the 18th right after Blade Runner if they marathon Yashahime on the 11th. The problem is: what the hell do you do with the 3 AM hour? We won't have Dr. Stone anymore, and it would be weird to replace that with MHA Season 5 but that might be an option...

Holy shit, some of the bullshit you predict actually came true for once! xD