UnevenEdge

I was so happy this morning(''-_-'')

mochi

What show was it? Was it yuri on ice lol

the new show I like is Yuri on Ice

the show I'm considering giving up on is Steven Universe

the new episode last night struck a massive chord with me and I didn't appreciate it

What we are back to new episodes for Steven U I guess I will have to check it out

I'm not sure, I think that may have been the last ep for 2016, and basically nothing happened in it, just confirmation that Racism and Homophobia are in fact a thing in their world as well

I'm not sure, I think that may have been the last ep for 2016, and basically nothing happened in it, just confirmation that Racism and Homophobia are in fact a thing in their world as well

There's an episode set to air December 1st. Also don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think there was any mention of homophobia in the episode. I really doubt that said character will even be in the show that often anyway. Besides, he made peace with their differences.

oh it was that thanksgiving dinner episode rigth?

because if it is than yeah it was a touchy subject but one that has to be put out there