UnevenEdge

Dr. Stone Season 2 reruns replacing AoT reruns at 3:00

3ngag3

32 minutes ago, Sketch said:

I was really banking on a 20th anniversary of Cowboy Bebop broadcast starting September 4th but Dr. Stone season 2 reruns are a very acceptable choice. Maybe Bebop will replace Super.

They’re holding off on that till November to piss in Netflix’s Cheerios.

• Haha 2

Please, I've had enough "urine-infested Cheerios" allegories after reading JesuOtaku's thoughts on the objective best part of Master of Martial Hearts (a.k.a. the ending).

Dr. Stone, Bebop, reruns are reruns, so I won't be watching them unless I have a good opportunity or a better excuse.

Just now, PokeNirvash said:

Please, I've had enough "urine-infested Cheerios" allegories after reading JesuOtaku's thoughts on the objective best part of Master of Martial Hearts (a.k.a. the ending).

Dr. Stone, Bebop, reruns are reruns, so I won't be watching them unless I have a good opportunity or a better excuse.

I could care less what Jesu says.

But you just know Toonami probably has an ad campaign for Bebop ready to go, probably including TOM making cracks about the Netflix version.

14 hours ago, Sketch said:

I was really banking on a 20th anniversary of Cowboy Bebop broadcast starting September 4th but Dr. Stone season 2 reruns are a very acceptable choice. Maybe Bebop will replace Super.

... you know that when the Netflix series starts, Toonami will rerun Cowboy Bebop right?  They haven't done that in what feels like years.