UnevenEdge

Food Wars! The Third Plate 23-24 Episode Discussion

6 minutes ago, rpgamer said:

Don't let the nostalgia glasses fool you, the ending kinda went to shit. In retrospect, a fitting analogy to Sorbo.

It's been years. I remember liking some of the last season where he was stranded and had to regather the crew, but I do remember the ending being kinda weak.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

It's been years. I remember liking some of the last season where he was stranded and had to regather the crew, but I do remember the ending being kinda weak.

I saw it was on... the Roku app, I think? Some free streaming app a while back. And also fondly remembered it from long ago. Starts out pretty good. But, just kinda flops. Like, "build up the big giant Magog world-ship threatening the entire galaxy and then sorta do nothing with it" flops.

The characters were still fun, tho. Much love for Trance and Harper. And most of the rest. But, Sorbo going off the deep end does kinda leave a bad aftertaste.

16 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah, that was a great track in the trailer. With Kajiura I'm confident the soundtrack is going to be amazing.

13 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah.

Imagine this and some Pirates of the Carribean music type music from her, can't wait.

80978dd12617217acb2e4e87c20c5d5270607b0b

So the music is done by Yuki Kajiura?  NICE!