UnevenEdge

YashaHime Episode 1 "InuYasha, Since Then" Discussion!!!

4 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

I grew up watching Inuyasha at 5am reruns in middle school before the bus came.

My first major time experiencing anime when I was very young.

Those things get seared into your memory in a good way.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Richard Ian Cox sounds EXACTLY like his old self.  So good.  Kirby's voice sounds noticeably different.  Not sure how it was on the LEGO show he was on since I never watched it.  Kelly Sheridan and David Kaye's voices sound slightly older.  Of course, people really can't help how their voice changes with age.

Yup.

I missed David Kaye's line but he can still do it in those Last Week Tonight skits though so I'm curious how he'll sound if he gets more lines.

Kelly's is interesting because it's fluctuating a bit sometimes sounding very much the same but a line here or there you can hear it's changed a bit as she's gotten older.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

This was from around 2004 to 2007

There was early morning Inuyasha reruns back then too.

Oh ok.  I was watching it since 03 at least.  If it wasn't for InuYasha going into reruns I wouldn't have made an ASMB account.  Since I went on there to find out what was going on and when the show would have premieres again haha.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.  I was watching it since 03 at least.  If it wasn't for InuYasha going into reruns I wouldn't have made an ASMB account.  Since I went on there to find out what was going on and when the show would have premieres again haha.

In a way Inuyasha got me really into anime at a young age which lead to watching a ton more Toonami and me eventually an ASMB account in 2013/2014 (I am a boards baby)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AnimationFan14 said:

In a way Inuyasha got me really into anime at a young age which lead to watching a ton more Toonami and me eventually an ASMB account in 2013/2014 (I am a boards baby)

I can't credit InuYasha as my gateway series since that would be DBZ.  But this was one of the first shows I got into really big and when I got into the community aspect of it all.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I can't credit InuYasha as my gateway series since that would be DBZ.  But this was one of the first shows I got into really big and when I got into the community aspect of it all.

Inuyasha was definitely my gateway and it sounds like we have similar ways of us being brought into the community aspect for sure. 

• Like 1