UnevenEdge

Crunchyroll drops first trailer for Fena: Pirate Princess, due out Summer 2021

Jman

Yes, one of the few projects from the short-lived Crunchyroll/Adult Swim alliance is set to air sooner than you would think.  Can the Pirate Princess get ratings or will this fail to compete with the likes of Record of Ragnarok?

• Thanks 4

My guess is July 10th at 11:30.

July 3rd may also expand Toonami from 11:30-4 AM with a marathon of the first 8 episodes of MHA followed by Dragon Ball Super.

I really hope they aren't thinking of replacing Dr. Stone with Fena in late July (if no marathon, which would be moronic) or early August, but if they are, we'll just wait a little longer for Megalobox 2...

Edited by OwlChemist81

8 hours ago, Jman said:

Yes, one of the few projects from the short-lived Crunchyroll/Adult Swim alliance is set to air sooner than you would think.  Can the Pirate Princess get ratings or will this fail to compete with the likes of Record of Ragnarok?

I don't know but it looks WAY better than Uzumaki.

23 hours ago, PokeNirvash said:

I might've said this somewhere before, but if not, I'll say it now: this show better be damn good to justify how hard B: The Beginning's second season failed compared to the first.

[from what I've read]

Man, that sucks if so, I haven't watched it yet but I liked season 1 too.

But yeah hoping this is good, liking the look of it.

I'll probably like season 2 regardless of what I've heard, but when one of the most impartial anime watchers you know shits out a Twitter thread out of nowhere to dunk on it, going in with caution is your best bet.

Spoiler

The thread in question:

Personally, I found Izanami gratuitously reciting pretentious poetry way goofier than either their harlequin makeup or the fact they had a skateboard.

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, PokeNirvash said:

I'll probably like season 2 regardless of what I've heard, but when one of the most impartial anime watchers you know shits out a Twitter thread out of nowhere to dunk on it, going in with caution is your best bet.

Reveal hidden contents

The thread in question:

Personally, I found Izanami gratuitously reciting pretentious poetry way goofier than either their harlequin makeup or the fact they had a skateboard.

Thanks.

Yeah, I remember a bunch of people not liking season 1 even though I still did so I'm still hopeful I'll like it anyway too.

On 6/17/2021 at 5:16 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Reveal hidden contents

The thread in question:

I ended up finishing B: The Beginning’s first season just as season 2 dropped on Netflix. While I believe season 1 was very well done and I enjoy it a lot, season 2 wasn’t as good. That being said I still really enjoyed season 2 but at only 6 episodes it’s way too short and that hurts it first off. 

• Thanks 1