UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia Episode #94 (506) "Foresight" Discussion!

4 minutes ago, elfie said:

For non-Toonami fans, she's Carla in Fairy Tail, though with a posh accent.

I either forgot or didn't realize that.  Probably the accent threw me off.  Jad Saxton is also Sena in Haganai.  I randomly watched that show and enjoyed it despite not being a fan of the harem genre in general.  It is different from other shows.  She was also the girl from Dimension W but who the hell remembers that?

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

I either forgot or didn't realize that.  Probably the accent threw me off.  Jad Saxton is also Sena in Haganai.  I randomly watched that show and enjoyed it despite not being a fan of the harem genre in general.  It is different from other shows.  She was also the girl from Dimension W but who the hell remembers that?

:D The main girl too. It's tellign that barely anyone remembers what was intended to be a breakout hit.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

8bb8ba6777e730b648b84cddec20dd5831216429

• Like 2
  • Haha 2