UnevenEdge

One security officer talks a lot about UFO's.

Sofa King Kule

27 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Who could know?

When I see a gathering of people whose heads are for the most part interchangeable, I stop paying attention to monikers.

I can get more diversity of thought and idea out of a clam boat crew out for beer than I'll ever find on this board.

Your statements are always pat and quite consistent, no matter which of you decide to speak, with few exceptions.

1: "That's racist"

2: "You're an idiot"

3: "Oh, yeah!?  Well, I just happen to have the perfect expert in my back pocket who says that..."

4: "You're wrong because statistics show that..."

5: Change the definitions of words to fit your narrative.

6: Turn an item as benign as a bread crumb into something sexual and then, call me a pervert.

7: Link me to some crackpot with seven blog followers, call him the expert and say I'm wrong.

8: Carry the whole thread off on a tangent or non sequitur and acuse me of changing the subject when I respond to that.

That's your entire repertoire.  You're all just codependents and you're here so that you could reaffirm all your backwards beliefs among each other.  

• D'oh 1

14 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

When I see a gathering of people whose heads are for the most part interchangeable, I stop paying attention to monikers.

I can get more diversity of thought and idea out of a clam boat crew out for beer than I'll ever find on this board.

Your statements are always pat and quite consistent, no matter which of you decide to speak, with few exceptions.

1: "That's racist"

2: "You're an idiot"

3: "Oh, yeah!?  Well, I just happen to have the perfect expert in my back pocket who says that..."

4: "You're wrong because statistics show that..."

5: Change the definitions of words to fit your narrative.

6: Turn an item as benign as a bread crumb into something sexual and then, call me a pervert.

7: Link me to some crackpot with seven blog followers, call him the expert and say I'm wrong.

8: Carry the whole thread off on a tangent or non sequitur and acuse me of changing the subject when I respond to that.

That's your entire repertoire.  You're all just codependents and you're here so that you could reaffirm all your backwards beliefs among each other.  

If you weren't a racist idiot people wouldn't say you are one. One of those things you are capable of correcting. Also you just made up a lot of shit. Like some old man with dementia.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Like I said, commerce always follows intelligence.  Neither is possible without the other.

It's part of why we all haven't yet killed each other over the very last edible thing available.

Your entire argument is "Humans do it, so aliens must."

You don't know that. You can't know that. Period.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

If you weren't a racist idiot people wouldn't say you are one. One of those things you are capable of correcting. Also you just made up a lot of shit. Like some old man with dementia.

So, why is it confined to the moors and alleys of message boards and never spilling over into my irl interactions with people face to face?

• D'oh 1

8 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

It's a bold play to point out that you actively ignore evidence that proves you wrong.

Cherry picking won't make accurate stats. 

You can make a fake stat that says all fruits are citrus, just by using only lemon and orange groves as your sampling.

When it doesn't stand up to random sample testing, it's not real, nor is it "evidence" of anything worth knowing.

• D'oh 1

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

Cherry picking won't make accurate stats. 

You can make a fake stat that says all fruits are citrus, just by using only lemon and orange groves as your sampling.

When it doesn't stand up to random sample testing, it's not real, nor is it "evidence" of anything worth knowing.

Are you pretending that you don't do that? All you provide is cherry picked or anecdotal evidence, then try to justify it by claiming anything contradictory is somehow invalid. Then when that doesn't work, you ignore the posts that give evidence altogether.

I mean, your dumb ass thinks cigarette smoke doesn't have a smell. Literally no one has ever agreed with you on that, but somehow you still think you're right. That's why you're a joke.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Because people don't converse with the help.

Customers have questions, all of which I've heard a few hundred times, already.  Co-workers have to communicate to coordinate efforts, supervisors and managers have to give directions.

When I'm finished with all that, then I have neighbors, older pals, relatives, merchants, fb crowds, long distance friendships and don't forget every random so and so on the bus who gets bored and starts talking like he's already known me for five years.

• D'oh 1

4 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Customers have questions, all of which I've heard a few hundred times, already.  Co-workers have to communicate to coordinate efforts, supervisors and managers have to give directions.

When I'm finished with all that, then I have neighbors, older pals, relatives, merchants, fb crowds, long distance friendships and don't forget every random so and so on the bus who gets bored and starts talking like he's already known me for five years.

None of this happens.

• Like 1

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

So, supervisors and managers are not directing?  How does any work get done?

9 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

None of this happens.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, PenguinBoss said:

Are you pretending that you don't do that? All you provide is cherry picked or anecdotal evidence, then try to justify it by claiming anything contradictory is somehow invalid. Then when that doesn't work, you ignore the posts that give evidence altogether.

I mean, your dumb ass thinks cigarette smoke doesn't have a smell. Literally no one has ever agreed with you on that, but somehow you still think you're right. That's why you're a joke.

Oh, yeah... The smoke thing, again...

I almost forgot about that.

We have an outdoor area for smokers at work.  Inside, you don't see me smoking and neither does anyone else.  It's like all smoking workers are under cloak, or something.

Now, how many times have I encountered a phone operator, a retail cashier, a bellhop... You name the character... who just sees me and interacts with me numerous times for months on end...

And then their jaws hit the frinking floor when they finally step outside and SEE me smoking?

"WHAT!?  You ssssmmoke?"

Utterly baffled and dumbfounded.

Hunh?  Like they didn't smell it on me?

I lost count over the years I've been there.

Maybe I should, instead, leave the all too important visual clue for use indoors, such as mybe leaving cigarettes in my shirt pocket rather than tucked away in my satchel.

Maybe it would not be such a shocker to them.

See, I normally walk around, smelling like whichever scented soap was on sale.

• D'oh 1

21 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Even you aren't dumb enough to be openly racist when talking to customers and coworkers.

And I imagine anyone that takes a liking to you is as awful as you are and the rest just tolerate you. I know I've put up with plenty of racist relatives.

Just now, PenguinBoss said:

Even you aren't dumb enough to be openly racist when talking to customers and coworkers.

And I imagine anyone that takes a liking to you is as awful as you are and the rest just tolerate you. I know I've put up with plenty of racist relatives.

With nearly 2,000 people employed there and my long track record of being there, the scenario you paint should have had at least one person get all crazy with me by now.

2 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Nice try.  Tear off the portion you can't dispute and then backpeddle with, "Herp derp! I only meant this crumb out of the whole pie."

That was the portion I was disputing, you fucking retard.

I can't help YOU herp derped your stupid ass around answering the correct portion.

Like I'm trying to dispute some supervisor bullshit. 

YOU should damn well know what the supervisor's role is, because your bitch ass has been listening to them telling you shit your WHOLE LIFE. 

You couldn't climb up the corporate ladder if you had a rocket up your ass. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Oh, yeah... The smoke thing, again...

I almost forgot about that.

We have an outdoor area for smokers at work.  Inside, you don't see me smoking and neither does anyone else.  It's like all smoking workers are under cloak, or something.

Now, how many times have I encountered a phone operator, a retail cashier, a bellhop... You name the character... who just sees me and interacts with me numerous times for months on end...

And then their jaws hit the frinking floor when they finally step outside and SEE me smoking?

"WHAT!?  You ssssmmoke?"

Utterly baffled and dumbfounded.

Hunh?  Like they didn't smell it on me?

I lost count over the years I've been there.

Maybe I should, instead, leave the all too important visual clue for use indoors, such as mybe leaving cigarettes in my shirt pocket rather than tucked away in my satchel.

Maybe it would not be such a shocker to them.

See, I normally walk around, smelling like whichever scented soap was on sale.

So, you decided to quote a post where I point out you frequently use anecdotal evidence, and then proceed to use an anecdote as evidence. Just brilliant.

You're also moving goalposts, because in the past you've claimed that it doesn't smell at all. As in, it can be in your face and you can't tell if your eyes are closed. Not just that you can't smell it on your clothes after you're done smoking.

I also just don't believe the anecdote, but I feel like that's the least troublesome part of your whole post.

• Haha 1

With nearly 2,000 people employed there and my long track record of being there, the scenario you paint should have had at least one person get all crazy with me by now.

What do you mean "get all crazy with you?"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, resurrected said:

That was the portion I was disputing, you fucking retard.

I can't help YOU herp derped your stupid ass around answering the correct portion.

Like I'm trying to dispute some supervisor bullshit. 

YOU should damn well know what the supervisor's role is, because your bitch ass has been listening to them telling you shit your WHOLE LIFE. 

You couldn't climb up the corporate ladder if you had a rocket up your ass. 

Too late, poser.  That ship has sailed.

Next...

• D'oh 1

16 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

Not really, because you're a bitch on real life who never spouts the shit you do here or you would have had you shit pushed in long ago. And if you have, you'd never share that story unless it was a black person and they went to jail.. .fuck you, your life, your plans, your past, and the scant few moments you have left.

• Like 1

The same way you and your codependents here do... With all the fire and brimstone of what an abomination I am.

Well, again, I don't believe that you'd risk risking that cushy retirement by being openly racist with anyone that isn't also racist. Barring an accidental use of a slur, it's not difficult to pretend and just empty garbage cans for 8 hours.

• Thanks 3

• panic locked this topic