UnevenEdge

Security officers are baffled.

Sofa King Kule

3 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Its you, isn't it.

When he's caught, I'll post it here.

Sounds like something that could make the Markley and Van Camp "nimrods" segment.

Anyway, only three of the tablets are placed in publicly accessible areas.  All security really needs is to turn some cameras in those directions.  They'll get him.

• D'oh 1

This is asinine....So the cameras have to be "turned" to these areas....because the time clocks aren't already under surveillance?  I mean, I'm not expecting a crack team at Bally's but damn, one employee can clock in the whole crew and they would be none the wiser.

Look bro, you are going to need to work out the plot holes in your thread before you post them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

This is asinine....So the cameras have to be "turned" to these areas....because the time clocks aren't already under surveillance?  I mean, I'm not expecting a crack team at Bally's but damn, one employee can clock in the whole crew and they would be none the wiser.

Look bro, you are going to need to work out the plot holes in your thread before you post them.

You expect one guy to know everyone else's access codes?

It's not like we have cards anymore.

• D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I mean, why would he have to know them.

That technology you keep claiming to have like a phone and shit is quite awesome at doing shit like keeping a list of them, or having someone text it to you, or, since the clock is an ipad, and you seem to be surrounded by like company of fools, I'd almost bet they pop up with auto-fill.....

But yeah, it's not hard and you trying to fill these holes with stupidity won't work.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

That technology you keep claiming to have like a phone and shit is quite awesome at doing shit like keeping a list of them, or having someone text it to you, or, since the clock is an ipad, and you seem to be surrounded by like company of fools, I'd almost bet they pop up with auto-fill.....

But yeah, it's not hard and you trying to fill these holes with stupidity won't work.

I see...

The same app happens to be loaded into our phones.  We have an option of punching in on a wall clock or punching in on our phones.  Either way, the location is tracked.  If Fredzo is punched in on a wall clock and phone location says Scranton, Fredzo gets tossed out on his ear.

• D'oh 1

5 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

I see...

The same app happens to be loaded into our phones.  We have an option of punching in on a wall clock or punching in on our phones.  Either way, the location is tracked.  If Fredzo is punched in on a wall clock and phone location says Scranton, Fredzo gets tossed out on his ear.

All of this extra shit you added means nothing if 1 person has all of the codes in his phone and keys them into the allegedly unsupervised time clock....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, resurrected said:

You have no tracking device on your flip phone.

Stop being paranoid.

It's not a flip phone. 

I threw the flip phone out seven years ago.

This new one is a smart phone and yes, I read all the permissions pop ups before installing the app.

• Haha 2
  • D'oh 1

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

Happy birthday @RedemptionZeni

And how it looks has bothing to do with how it functions....You are literally just looking stupid for no reason now....go find another thread, Res, jacked this one.

Now, you wanna move the goal post

You were saying there's NO phone software.  There it is.

You want the location permission, too?

Just now, Sofa King Kule said:

Now, you wanna move the goal post

You were saying there's NO phone software.  There it is.

You want the location permission, too?

......is this what senility looks like?...or is this just illiteracy.

I never said anything of the sort.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

The screenshot evidence has been posted, dipshit.

Yes, that does include the app's location feature.

....Ok, and how is that going to stop someone else from clocking in for you if they are standing in front of the ipad.

Think carefully now.....Because you can just say "oh, it won't" but we all know you're too dumb to cut your losses.....So with this next reply, try not to dig another hole.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

....Ok, and how is that going to stop someone else from clocking in for you if they are standing in front of the ipad.

Think carefully now.....Because you can just say "oh, it won't" but we all know you're too dumb to cut your losses.....So with this next reply, try not to dig another hole.

The supervisor is there, handing out the radios, keys and assignment sheets during scheduled clock in moments.  He would notice somebody standing around for twenty minutes, punching other folks in.

And before you say that the phone angle negates that, only your very own phone can access the clocks on your behalf, regardless of whose passcode you use.

• D'oh 1

1 minute ago, Sofa King Kule said:

The supervisor is there, handing out the radios, keys and assignment sheets during scheduled clock in moments.  He would notice somebody standing around for twenty minutes, punching other folks in.

And yet someone was able to make off with an ipad.....Is he blind?

2 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

2 hours ago, Sofa King Kule said:

2 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

FF13-2-paradigm_shift.jpg

51 minutes ago, Sofa King Kule said:

And before you say that the phone angle negates that, only your very own phone can access the clocks on your behalf, regardless of whose passcode you use.