UnevenEdge

My Hero Academia leads the block at midnight starting 5/29

Now that’s a lineup!

Hopefully it does well and they don’t go crawling back to DBS/DBZ when MHA’s season ends.

Also that means no marathon on Memorial Day weekend despite the fact that Rick & Morty has a marathon the day after. So I really hope people do tune in for Toonami that night.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Sketch said:

Now that’s a lineup!

Hopefully it does well and they don’t go crawling back to DBS/DBZ when MHA’s season ends.

Also that means no marathon on Memorial Day weekend despite the fact that Rick & Morty has a marathon the day after. So I really hope people do tune in for Toonami that night.

i tune in every week but I've never been selected for the Nielsen survey so meh

• Thanks 1

😮 Okay a couple things.

- THEY ACTUALLY PUT SUPER AT THE END OF THE BLOCK!?!?? DID HELL FREEZE OVER!??!? IT'S NOWHERE NEAR THE RERUN'S END, SO THE ONLY LOGICAL REASON I CAN THINK OF IS THAT THEY DECIDED TO SWITCH IT UP!! KIM MANNING SAW THE LIGHT!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!

- It seems they finally realized TPN's current season is awful.

- I can finally go to sleep at 2 AM instead of 2:30 AM!!!!

Edited by elfie

Unless MHA does considerably worse than Super did (and Super outrates a bunch of the premieres despite airing last), they will probably let air the rest of the season at the top of the block. Barring if Fena is able to air before October.

On 5/23/2021 at 12:58 PM, elfie said:

Well then. This is an experiment. I'm not happy about that, because anytime they previously tried to put an anime at the front of the block instead of a Dragonball show "as an experiment", it always failed.

Pessimistic attitudes like this are why nobody listens to you.

Edited by PokeNirvash
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

I don't think they needed to confirm it, but Season 4 of Black Clover will also premiere on June 19th.

It’s nice that they confirmed it. Some people were taking bets on whether or not they had the contract for episodes beyond season 3. FUNimation must be confident that they won’t need a break.

• Like 3

It's about friggin time!  Finally we are not starting the block with a Super rerun!  It has been kicked to the end of the block!  And everything coming on a half hour sure will be better!  But now I have to remember to tune in a half hour earlier haha.

SEE YA, SUPER!

On 5/24/2021 at 4:17 PM, PokeNirvash said:

Pessimistic attitudes like this are why nobody listens to you.

He's turning into another Eeyore like CountFrylock.  It's pretty annoying.  Also it's not like other shows haven't done well at the beginning of the block.

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

He's turning into another Eeyore like CountFrylock.  It's pretty annoying.  Also it's not like other shows haven't done well at the beginning of the block.

Fuck off. I've had it with your treatment of what I do that is absolutely no different than any other post you fucks ever make.

2 hours ago, elfie said:

Fuck off. I've had it with your treatment of what I do that is absolutely no different than any other post you fucks ever make.

Not everyone else is constantly whining and acting like the sky is falling all the time.