UnevenEdge

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Episode 20 "Young Caesar" Discussion!

kinda hard to grow attached to characters if they keep getting killed off after a few episodes and then we start anew with another Jojo

I don't know I think we spent enough time with Caesar to grow attached.  He got plenty of development and screen time.  Besides, it's not the length of time spent with a character, but how it is spent.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know I think we spent enough time with Caesar to grow attached.  He got plenty of development and screen time.  Besides, it's not the length of time spent with a character, but how it is spent.

We spent more time with Caesar (7 episodes, 14-20) than we did with his grandfather, the Baron Will A. Zeppeli (4 episodes, 4-7). Almost twice as much.

It kind of sucks that these Zeppeli characters are nothing more than Hamon sacrifices for the JoJos in the end, but it works. I thought JoJo would need Zeppeli's Hamon at a later stage in the battle, but I guess not. I just hope there will be more Zeppelis in future stories! Not sure if Caesar actually procreated before he made his sacrifice...

Not sure if Caesar actually procreated before he made his sacrifice...

Plot twist that's why he hit on so many women, because deep down he knew his family never survives hanging out with the Joestars. That last day before Jojo showed up was just a marathon of him banging cute tourist girls.

I mean he's not as hot as Joseph but I'd plow that like a fall harvest.

Plot twist that's why he hit on so many women, because deep down he knew his family never survives hanging out with the Joestars. That last day before Jojo showed up was just a marathon of him banging cute tourist girls.

I mean he's not as hot as Joseph but I'd plow that like a fall harvest.

Saying 1 Jojo fighter is not as hot as Jojo isn't describing a bit of difference. They're ALL hot! :D

Did anyone else notice this episode aired on March 12th? And had it been a week later, it would have aired on March 19th.

The Ides of March is March 15th, so this was about as close to the Ides of March as the death of Caesar could get!

Too bad this was lost on the target audience...

Did anyone else notice this episode aired on March 12th? And had it been a week later, it would have aired on March 19th.

This was about as close to the Ides of March as the death of Caesar could get! Too bad this was lost on the target audience...

He totally should beware the Ides of March.