UnevenEdge

Dragon Ball Super Episode 10 Discussion

same with Sailor Moon Crystal's first two seasons

It's what anime companies are doing now.  Make the first airing animation terrible and the bluray release good.  It's a scheme to try and stop Internet pirating and to try and get people to buy anime.

It's what anime companies are doing now.  Make the first airing animation terrible and the bluray release good.  It's a scheme to try and stop Internet pirating and to try and get people to buy anime.

except that the Blu Ray version is STILL shitty looking

just not AS Shitty looking

I don't remember Videl glowing or getting gold hair like that in the movie.  I wonder what that portends for that baby's future.  Hmmm.

After all that fuss Goku just has red hair and eyes and no muscle change.  He even has his normal hairstyle.  Does his skin look pinkish?  Eh, still looks better than Super Saiyan 4. :D

They can't detect Goku's energy because of his God-level.  Sort of like how nobody could sense Transcendent Aizen and Aizen couldn't sense Dangai Ichigo's power.

On par with the Kais and Beerus? :D The Kais are a joke!  Why the hell is Beerus so strong and them useless?

GitS movie looks pretty awesome.  Pretty freaky too.

The ship looks loosely based on the Namekian spaceship they found oh, so long ago.

Pilaf again?  Aren't they done yet?

no

(future trunks ends up marrying Mai, they made them little just to make her his love interest)

Well one thing I REALLY love about this show is the music!  For once we get clear new tracks!

I enjoy this music for the most part (especially the videogame sounding tracks) but Goku had terrible hero entrance music that other episode.

I wonder how hot that ball of energy is.

I've grabbed a baking tray fresh out of the oven and that sucked.  But I bet it's nothing to the energy shots of Beerus.

hus battle Aura appears to be actual fire now

The ship looks loosely based on the Namekian spaceship they found oh, so long ago.

Pilaf again?  Aren't they done yet?

The Pilaf stuff is padding.  He wasn't in the movie nearly this much.  I'm not sure they even used this ship in the movie.

they also told Funimation to send cease and desist letters to every DBZ fanartist

The only properly big budget thing I've seen from them recently is a movie they didn't even animate themselves, just plan/publish (maybe finance?), Expelled From Paradise, it was animated by Graphinica. Gorgeous CG work. Probably got a good budget thanks to Seiji Mizushima directing since he's probably got a lot of pull if he signs on to project after directing the huge Fullmetal Alchemist and Gundam 00 shows.

So did the majority of the cast forget that they can fly? Also they wouldn't be able to watch the fight for the most part anyway. How they did it in the past was by sensing energy. Since they can't sense divine energy they would be blind. Don't know how the earth didn't blow up twice when those energy attacks hit it. Vegeta was going to blow up the planet with far less back in the day. 

So did the majority of the cast forget that they can fly? Also they wouldn't be able to watch the fight for the most part anyway. How they did it in the past was by sensing energy. Since they can't sense divine energy they would be blind. Don't know how the earth didn't blow up twice when those energy attacks hit it. Vegeta was going to blow up the planet with far less back in the day.

It's best not to make sense of DBZ. At a power level of like... 100.... Roshi blew up the moon.

It's best not to make sense of DBZ. At a power level of like... 100.... Roshi blew up the moon.

I like to use Farmer as the unit of power. Since he had a power level of 5 it makes things kinda funny. Like Roshi with the power of 20 farmers could blowup the moon, and Frieza had a power level of 200,000 farmers on namek. DBZ also goes by the logic of two people being slightly weaker than you have no chance to beat you if they team up. I hated when they introduced the "we'd only get in their way". The raditz battle was like the last one that actually used team work. Also why bother with the special beam canon. Piccolo could have just energized his fingers and slit raditz's throat. Of course he had the power of 300 farmers while Goku and Piccolo only had the power of about 83 farmers a piece.