UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #72 "Children Of The Forest" Discussion!

for real tho I'mma rant for a Sec

there's a regular thing in action based fiction, where the more liberal "well intentioned extremeists" are killed, while the equally/even worse right wing villains are unfairly given forgiveness and allowed to live....when in actuality they should be given far far harsher treatment than the liberal extremeists

this show appears to be following that same dogma

Edited by mochi

1 minute ago, mochi said:

for real tho I'mma rant for a Sec

there's a regular thing in action based fiction, where the more liberal "well intentioned extremeists" are killed, while the equally/even worse right wing villains are unfairly given forgiveness and allowed to live....when in actuality they should be given far far harsher treatment than the liberal extremeists

this show appears to be following that same dogma

so you don't thnk it's an expression of "life is unfair?"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

This in fighting does kind if seem a waste of time, both in-universe and for the audience.  They still have to fight Marley after all.  It's odd the story would go this way.

I think it makes sense because if they damage themselves it hurts their chances of surviving against the coming attack despite how strong we've seen our heroes to be. Divide and conquer style.

I like that Hange calls that out just like you said.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

I don't think he was in the past seasons.

Yup, he could have only arrived during the 4 years of the timeskip on one of those ships that never returned sent to recon Paradis again after Zeke, Reiner, and Pieck were forced to retreat back to Marley.