UnevenEdge

John Cena promotes new MHA movie on his Instagram after poster has Deku copying his hand pose

Jman

It feels on-brand for John Cena to enjoy Hero Academia for the vibe that All Might and Deku have that parallels his “Rise Above Hate” shtick.

Following BakuXDeku accounts, however, might be more in-line with his Doctor of Thuganomics persona mirroring Bakugou’s Top energy in that particular ship. 

• Haha 1

On 2/11/2021 at 4:03 PM, Chapinator_X said:

It feels on-brand for John Cena to enjoy Hero Academia for the vibe that All Might and Deku have that parallels his “Rise Above Hate” shtick.

Following BakuXDeku accounts, however, might be more in-line with his Doctor of Thuganomics persona mirroring Bakugou’s Top energy in that particular ship. 

I mean that's a more likely explanation than that he, a heterosexual 40 something year old man just legitimately ships two fictional teenage boys

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Cena must be a fan.

Eh I think we need someone bigger and with a more epic voice to play All Might.  Cena is big but he's not huge.  Granted, he's probably a giant compared to most Japanese guys.

Cena's got a tough voice but it's nowhere near as baritone as Chris Sabat's, which the character needs I think.