UnevenEdge

Attack On Titan: The Final Season Episode #63 Discussion

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I'm not sure what Eren can do in this state.  Unferground, neither of them can turn into Titans.

you sure? both of them have hardening powers now. annie might have been in a different situation, but i feel like if reiner changed underground, his armor would just bust through to the surface. could be wrong, though

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

you sure? both of them have hardening powers now. annie might have been in a different situation, but i feel like if reiner changed underground, his armor would just bust through to the surface. could be wrong, though

I thought that was the whole weakness of Titans is that they are dormant and weak without light.  That was why they chased Annie underground and probably why Reiner has been lead underground.  They wouldn't be able to transform, or their Titan forms would be useless.  But Reiner is still a highly trained warrior end Eren is missing a leg and an eye.  I'm not sure what the plan was here.

11 hours ago, ben0119 said:

I thought that was the whole weakness of Titans is that they are dormant and weak without light.  That was why they chased Annie underground and probably why Reiner has been lead underground.  They wouldn't be able to transform, or their Titan forms would be useless.  But Reiner is still a highly trained warrior end Eren is missing a leg and an eye.  I'm not sure what the plan was here.

They were led underground because transforming in a confined space would limit their movement. In Reiner's case, I'm thinking Eren is using Falco as sort of a hostage since transforming would probably crush him flat.