UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 3 "A New Flashpoint" Discussion!!

1 minute ago, elfie said:

Guys Im sorry but Im gonna have to skip assclass tonight. My ear is annoying me too much.  i know, it's going to be the second week in a row I skip out on it, and that's between two holiday marathons, I don't like the idea either. But I been having symptoms from the changing weather in general this whole month.

That sucks Elfie and I am sorry it has kept irritating you tonight :( 

Hope you feel better after some rest 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, elfie said:

Guys Im sorry but Im gonna have to skip assclass tonight. My ear is annoying me too much.  i know, it's going to be the second week in a row I skip out on it, and that's between two holiday marathons, I don't like the idea either. But I been having symptoms from the changing weather in general this whole month.

What's wrong with your ear?

1 minute ago, elfie said:

The cold opening with the narration in the FIRST SEASON told you about it.

No, that was talking about a giant fire that destroyed the world many years ago making it the way it is now.  This other fire is some giant fire that ravaged the entire city 2 years ago that we're just now hearing about.

Just now, DangerMouse said:

We've been hearing about it for a while now, even back in the first season.

Edit: Beaten

Again -

No, that was talking about a giant fire that destroyed the world many years ago making it the way it is now.  This other fire is some giant fire that ravaged the entire city 2 years ago that we're just now hearing about.