UnevenEdge

Slut Dragon Soap...

katt_goddess

...or 'Why Boredom Can Be Dangerous' . 

Story time! 

For no good reason, I had the slut dragons from that episode of 'R & M' trapped in my head at work. Dirty dirty slut dragons. That somehow morphed into an idea for soap. Because dirty dirty slut dragons. I had a weekend off and the unfortunate means of experimenting at my disposal. The final result [ after 4 color fails ] was a portal colored soap with a dragon inside. Many were made because I was indeed bored. The end goal for this initial batch was to end up at Dragon Con as part of the swag n seek contests along with surprise giveaways to unsuspecting cosplayers [ I make and give away a lot of random themed things, mostly Venture Brothers so this wasn't anything new ] . Dragon Con didn't happen for obvious reasons. About half the soaps ended up at WS for shits and giggles. Tonight, they were part of the items sold on the potentially final 'As Seen On Adult Swim' episode. 

All the money received from the sale of this batch was donated to the Great Plains Food Bank of North Dakota. It funded 1,500 meals.

Since the green screen on the show really messes with the coloring and the pic on the sales site didn't fare much better, I promised to post a couple of better pics here as well as what the product label said.

Snapshot_20201119_1.JPG.4c67002c2115a3d94706894d5e0cb7f0.JPG

Label -

'Totally not from that one show...

Oh who are we kidding it's totally from that one show...

Lather up, Precious Babies, it's your very own

Slut Dragon

Smells like Skankery*

* [ actually cucumber melon which is still pretty damn lewd ] '

And yes, permission has been granted for me to reference it the way I have. Everyone who is likely to get one will be in on the joke the second they read the label. The contract that I signed off on last month went one step further and outright called them Rick & Morty theme soaps. For the sake of the shop, they were just listed as Dragon Soap in order to not offend. 

A slightly better, not-green-screened pic of the soap itself. 

Snapshot_20201119.JPG.184e198db4f08887945e180960a3928f.JPG

The swirls are hand done for each soap at a certain point during the pour in order to get the portal swirl look of 'hot tub Mountain Dew' . :D So each soap has a unique swirl to it. They were ridiculously fussy and fun to make all at the same time. 

Any future sale of the precious Slut Dragons is up in the air as [ adult swim ] is the official seller and the show is currently a victim of poor business decisions from people completely external to the actual company [ #boycottATT is currently a thing ] . But there is still plans of dragging those dragons to Dragon Con next year as the surprise freebies they were originally meant to be. 

Plus, let's face it. Con goers need all the soap they can get. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Katt.... but I am watchin' you too.

i mean she made the thing so seems like a weird thing to say to her

and i don't buy any of it. [as] gives me money and free stuff for playing w/them. Unlike you filthy freeloader

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

I never catch any of their shit on that site before its sold out because of fucking nerds like you.

In honest disclosure, I've never been able to get anything via the site either - my internets just aren't fast enough and gods know I've tried. :D

I have a couple of Top Chatter 2018 mugs because 1 ] I'm listed on it so I was sent one and 2 ] they had a horrible foot pic contest where I showed off my zombie toe. And I got a FireCube for my hatchday. On the few times where I did try for a 1065 item [ at least with a contest, you have a shot ] , I think I was disqualified from being considered just because of who I am although submissions would still get shown in the line-up. 

I should share that for the next couple of weeks they'll be randomly tossing stuff on the sales site for free if you are fast enough to snag one when they pop up. The soaps won't be part of that as the last few they have in the office are going to go 'live' when the sped-up episode reaires on tv on a future Saturday morning [ 3a I think ] . I believe Nick's kids both got their own Sluts too despite his comments on the show to the contrary. :D 

Should there be a need for more in the future, they have my contact infos, the amount of time it takes to make x soaps, and my known discretion. 

2 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

In honest disclosure, I've never been able to get anything via the site either - my internets just aren't fast enough and gods know I've tried. :D

I have a couple of Top Chatter 2018 mugs because 1 ] I'm listed on it so I was sent one and 2 ] they had a horrible foot pic contest where I showed off my zombie toe. And I got a FireCube for my hatchday. On the few times where I did try for a 1065 item [ at least with a contest, you have a shot ] , I think I was disqualified from being considered just because of who I am although submissions would still get shown in the line-up. 

I should share that for the next couple of weeks they'll be randomly tossing stuff on the sales site for free if you are fast enough to snag one when they pop up. The soaps won't be part of that as the last few they have in the office are going to go 'live' when the sped-up episode reaires on tv on a future Saturday morning [ 3a I think ] . I believe Nick's kids both got their own Sluts too despite his comments on the show to the contrary. :D 

Should there be a need for more in the future, they have my contact infos, the amount of time it takes to make x soaps, and my known discretion. 

I'll just buy from you.

Can I give my CC info to you?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I'll just buy from you.

Can I give my CC info to you?

I'll also need your SSN, mother's maiden name, and your bank account info just to be sure that you can afford to use a credit card. <.< >.>

I can't sell them myself because of the copyright. [ as ] holds the sales license. I can make them to give away but that is currently off the table due to a bunch of things going on right now not the least of which is announcing that I'd do that on the boards here would just lead to an avalanche of requests that I'd never be able to complete. I am still planning on having a bunch with me to 2021 Dragon Con in Atlanta though. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, cyberbully said:

So buddy really wants to melt mine...how much for another

I wish they had uploaded that final episode so if you dared, you could play the part where Nick goes off about how his kid also wanted to have the dragon, he knew it was just to melt it and announced that his kid could have it after daddy was done washing his taint with it [ or something along that general horrible line - I was laughing pretty hard by then even with the spotty streaming ] . 

• 1 month later...