UnevenEdge

So much stupid

That_One_Guy

1 minute ago, That_One_Guy said:

Idk bro

It's just disappointing to see how dumb some of my family is

I think there's a rule somewhere that says you must have so many idiots related to one another to warrant calling it a family and not just a clump of IQ-draining parasites who live solely to drain the brains out of you. Sadly it's a fairly high number that still gets met 100% of the time. 

1 hour ago, That_One_Guy said:

Idk bro

It's just disappointing to see how dumb some of my family is

I'm kinda spoiled my entire extended family is liberal. They're not all smart or nice, but there's zero trump supporters. At the end of the day that is kinda nice

Imagine having family from one of the most disenfranchised groups in this country that literally not only refuses to vote, but ridicules those who do.  So many of my friends and family posting shit like "Y'all happy Biden won, you traded one massa for another...You don't see the big picture" and if you ask what the big picture is, you get this cookie cutter response "they ain't never gonna do shit for black folks"

Yeah, you are probably right...Which is why more of us have to be actively involved and ensconce ourselves into their political systems and not their legal one.  And then there are the bigger idiots who love to say they are going back to Africa but have no jobs, no education, no money and no passport...Just talking out of their ass because they have a platform to do so.....But the absolute worst are those of us that can legit be bought.  Some actually said they were voting for Trump if they got another stimulus check...I deleted them all.  It's hard to watch.  All you can do is keep being you, spearhead the fight in your area, and pray one day people don't become so "woke" (quotes, because to some that means the only way to win at the game is not to play, which is you just playing yourself) that they are literally fucking retarded.....Your ancestors aren't going to save you boo....They are dead, and they did their jobs....Do yours.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Poof said:

I'm kinda spoiled my entire extended family is liberal. They're not all smart or nice, but there's zero trump supporters. At the end of the day that is kinda nice

It really sucks. You are definitely lucky. I don't talk politics with my family because they fucking worship trump. They don't just support him. He's their fucking god

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

Imagine having family from one of the most disenfranchised groups in this country that literally not only refuses to vote, but ridicules those who do.  So many of my friends and family posting shit like "Y'all happy Biden won, you traded one massa for another...You don't see the big picture" and if you ask what the big picture is, you get this cookie cutter response "they ain't never gonna do shit for black folks"

Yeah, you are probably right...Which is why more of us have to be actively involved and ensconce ourselves into their political systems and not their legal one.  And then there are the bigger idiots who love to say they are going back to Africa but have no jobs, no education, no money and no passport...Just talking out of their ass because they have a platform to do so.....But the absolute worst are those of us that can legit be bought.  Some actually said they were voting for Trump if they got another stimulus check...I deleted them all.  It's hard to watch.  All you can do is keep being you, spearhead the fight in your area, and pray one day people don't become so "woke" (quotes, because to some that means the only way to win at the game is not to play, which is you just playing yourself) that they are literally fucking retarded.....Your ancestors aren't going to save you boo....They are dead, and they did their jobs....Do yours.

Great fucking post man. Wish I could like it 1000 times