UnevenEdge

Assassination Classroom Episode 10: "L & R Time" Discussion

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

I'm still insanely pissed that They censored fireforce

Toonami is very inconsistent with their censoring!  They left Leafa getting penetrated in but censored that fairly tame firefighter calendar pic.  I'm sure Demarco will hear it for this.

Just now, ben0119 said:

Toonami is very inconsistent with their censoring!  They left Leafa getting penetrated in but censored that fairly tame firefighter calendar pic.  I'm sure Demarco will hear it for this.

he already has......from me

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mochi said:

he already has......from me

Nice hahaha.

Demarco said it wasn't his call, but then what jackass is responsible?  Adult Swim Standards and Practices?  Baffling, whoever it was!

Edited by ben0119

6 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Nice hahaha.

Demarco said it wasn't his call, but then what jackass is responsible?  Adult Swim Standards and Practices?  Baffling, whoever it was!

ever notice how often he says something wasn't his call....it's like he's just some figure head who has little to no power whatsoever

• Like 1

Just now, elfie said:

Fact: theaters get the bulk of their revenue from snacks. It's why they're so expensive.

I can't resist my local theater's popcorn.  It's so good!  I have not been to a movie in a while.  It is a small chain with a few locations around Texas and the first and only theater we ever got in town!  It was nice to not have to drive out of town to see a movie.  I hope covid doesn't put them out of business.

• Like 2