UnevenEdge

Soon!

RainyDayJizz#35

1 hour ago, Mortir said:

Nah that sounds kind of boring. I am more of a fan of RPG.

It's just kinda looks like Metal Slug, but it's not Metal slug.....Gameplay feels more like some other generic shooter with....Wait for it....

CRAFTING.

I hate everything about crafting.

7 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

It's just kinda looks like Metal Slug, but it's not Metal slug.....Gameplay feels more like some other generic shooter with....Wait for it....

CRAFTING.

I get that. I like figuring out what weapon to bring to the party. And how to not be too heavy for the jumps needed.

9 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

CRAFTING.

Crafting is alright in a RPG. Probably not in a action game.

1 minute ago, Mortir said:

Crafting is alright in a RPG. Probably not in a action game.

Crafting is never ok in my book....Farming for 3000 of something 6 at a time is not fun in any context, but it's the new game padding dynamic that fools children into thinking they are accomplishing something when it's actually busy work...It was fine when it was isolated to mobile games, but now they are legit selling this shit.

It's why I'm a fight gamer and I play JRPGs that don't include crafting...I don't mind farming gold and xp...But I'm not going to fight a never ending number of sand imps to gather some random item only they drop at a 0.05% rate

28 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Crafting is never ok in my book....Farming for 3000 of something 6 at a time is not fun in any context, but it's the new game padding dynamic that fools children into thinking they are accomplishing something when it's actually busy work...It was fine when it was isolated to mobile games, but now they are legit selling this shit.

It's why I'm a fight gamer and I play JRPGs that don't include crafting...I don't mind farming gold and xp...But I'm not going to fight a never ending number of sand imps to gather some random item only they drop at a 0.05% rate

This game doesn't fuck you too much with the drop rate, and I like to roll with certain guns a while and save for good upgrades. The drop rate bugs you to the extent that you could have had far more effective guns two levels ago. So roll with shit until you've unlocked fun, n00b.

38 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

That's not true. I was a tailor in World of Warcraft and I sold crafted mats for gold in the Auction House.

I played it a little both on Steam in early access since it got a big discount and on PS4 since it was a PS+ freebie. Seems like an alright game but it hold my attention with either attempt. There are plenty of other run n' guns I'd rather play. (Gunstar Heroes, Metal Slug, Blazing Chrome to name a few)

16 minutes ago, Ric said:

I played it a little both on Steam in early access since it got a big discount and on PS4 since it was a PS+ freebie. Seems like an alright game but it hold my attention with either attempt. There are plenty of other run n' guns I'd rather play. (Gunstar Heroes, Metal Slug, Blazing Chrome to name a few)

I like to play new games though. Old ones are good for playing a game you know.

Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I like to play new games though. Old ones are good for playing a game you know.

Blazing Chrome is new. And for another new one I'd say Cuphead. Oh, and Broforce wasn't bad either.

Mercenary Kings might be fun multiplayer though, it has online right? Splitscreen annoyed me because it's split into four screens even when only two people are playing.

20 minutes ago, Ric said:

Blazing Chrome is new. And for another new one I'd say Cuphead. Oh, and Broforce wasn't bad either.

Mercenary Kings might be fun multiplayer though, it has online right? Splitscreen annoyed me because it's split into four screens even when only two people are playing.

Cubhead was a letdown.  It was supposed to be all hard and shit...I grew up in arcades and bullet hell was my genre....Cuphead is kinda like bullet 3 mile island.

It's aesthetic is unparalled...I love how it looks and plays.....But it ain't hard, even on the harder settings, it's doable without breaking out the everclear.

11 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Cubhead was a letdown.  It was supposed to be all hard and shit...I grew up in arcades and bullet hell was my genre....Cuphead is kinda like bullet 3 mile island.

It's aesthetic is unparalled...I love how it looks and plays.....But it ain't hard, even on the harder settings, it's doable without breaking out the everclear.

I didn't think it was a cakewalk but it's definitely a lot easier than most make it out to be. A buddy of mine was telling me how easy the game was before I got around to it so I was expecting it was overhyped.

4 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

i did hair in second life for awhile

7 hours ago, Ric said:

Yeah, there's online play. Haven't done it but it's there. I was always a me against the world kind of guy though.

7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

There are a couple games I like simply for aesthetic these days, I'm appreciating the art of game making in different ways now. I'm finding out I'm A big music guy and top down twin stick shooters are dominating that area. I will present Neurovoider and Jydge as examples. A guy I work with follows hip hop cause he likes the era where rap told a story, and he heard a song from Jydge and said "That's a video game?" 

Also I love shooters. Even if I'm garbage with the mechanics I'll have all kinds of fun dying to learn them. And then art style can get me too. Sundered is one of the prettiest games I can remember playing in a while. Dragon Quest 10, was it 11?, was a beautiful game all around. The Tokyo Orchestra did the music and Akira Toriyama did the character models. It was impossible for it to not be fun. I like seeing originality injected into the same tired genres, because I think we're stuck with them. Unless you were looking forward to the next installment of Grand Theft Final Breath of the Wild Far Creed XVII. I miss Sega having creative freedom so much, and miss how they let Treasure survive.

4 hours ago, Poof said:

i did hair in second life for awhile

Omg, lol. I farmed deuterium on nine planets to build death stars to defend myself from raiders! Fuck that fantasy world. I'm a general in playtime, not a drone.

8 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Omg, lol. I farmed deuterium on nine planets to build death stars to defend myself from raiders! Fuck that fantasy world. I'm a general in playtime, not a drone.

I got fucked by a horse in slut alley too

23 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Lol, it's a board game I play sometimes. It's about as D&D as I get without eventually inventing a character that's a giant penis so I can talk about balls all the time to annoy people.

oh SL is online it's not a pen and paper thing at all. Like my character was actually getting fucked by a horse