UnevenEdge

First Samurai Jack Season 5 reviews are in.

Jman

https://www.google.com/amp/collider.com/samurai-jack-season-5-review/amp/

Good news.  They appear very positive, as opposed to the other sequel a decade after the fact on the block.

You can tell which one was made for the love of the series (SamJack)

And which one was made as a soulless cash grab (DBSuper)

This is why I say no matter how slow One Piece gets... drop DBSuper. It literally has no story to tell. It shouldn't exist. At least One Piece still has to finish its story (someday lol)

You can tell which one was made for the love of the series (SamJack)

And which one was made as a soulless cash grab (DBSuper)

This is why I say no matter how slow One Piece gets... drop DBSuper. It literally has no story to tell. It shouldn't exist. At least One Piece still has to finish its story (someday lol)

Actually, I thought he was referring to Tenchi Muyo! GXP.

Well still ... Dragonball Super sucks and embodies all that is wrong with bringing back a finished franchise.

At the risk of getting worked up enough to spout profanity, I'll simply say I vehemently disagree...and am now adding you to my ignore list.  Congrats, it takes some doing to make it on! :D

At the risk of getting worked up enough to spout profanity, I'll simply say I vehemently disagree...and am now adding you to my ignore list.  Congrats, it takes some doing to make it on! :D

Umm why? I never had a problem with you. Hell this is the first time I think you had a problem with something I said. Kinda sudden, but it is what it is.

Umm why? I never had a problem with you. Hell this is the first time I think you had a problem with something I said. Kinda sudden, but it is what it is.

You may not have noticed but a lot of the people on these boards take it very personally when you tell them that the show they like.... sucks.

I get it. Someone badmouthing your favorite show nonstop is annoying. But that was legitly the first time I ever expressed my opinion on DBSuper.

His reaction makes it seem like I've been trashing it non-stop, like with how Jman does with One Piece... which is kinda the key difference.

Just seemed kinda abrupt and random.