UnevenEdge

The Promised Marathon: Promised Neverland Season 1 Halloween Night Discussion!!!

OwlChemist81

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

So they impaled by that flower and it kills them somehow?  Then the flower blooms as the person loses their color.

They really make it difficult for the audience to have a firm grip on whats really going on. I feel like I'm not 100% on anything. If it's being done on purpose it's really smart

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I'm guessing some sort of ritual feast.  And whoever or whatever The One is gets to eat the best of the harvest.

I just did a quick search thinking it might be an actual word. All references were to this show and it sounds creepy as hell from a quick glance only.

2 minutes ago, saito34 said:

They really make it difficult for the audience to have a firm grip on whats really going on. I feel like I'm not 100% on anything. If it's being done on purpose it's really smart

Well we didn't see the complete sequence since there were some cutaways.  It could be different than what I'm thinking.  But yes!  And I think it probably is intentional!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Never saw the Japanese so maybe that's just how it's pronounced.

Hmm.  Good point.  I hadn't considered that lol.  It would be odd if they screwed her name up every time or changed her name.  I'll have to check into this later haha.

This is the best clip I could find, it still has some cuts.  I guess this part wasn't edited for Toonami.  So you don't actually see it but you just hear it.  Still is awful.

Emmas-Leg-The-Promised-Neverland-Season-

Did not realize Emma's leg was completely faced the other direction, fucking hell.

photo-apr-13-10-48-46-am.jpg

I found the manga page.  It's no more graphic.  Still a tough scene.

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

This is the best clip I could find, it still has some cuts.  I guess this part wasn't edited for Toonami.  So you don't actually see it but you just hear it.  Still is awful.

Emmas-Leg-The-Promised-Neverland-Season-

Did not realize Emma's leg was completely faced the other direction, fucking hell.

photo-apr-13-10-48-46-am.jpg

I found the manga page.  It's no more graphic.  Still a tough scene.

Isabella basically showing off her mother combat training strength 

• Like 1