UnevenEdge

So . . . never received my ballot

bnmjy

I called this one election help hotline, and they told me they've been getting many calls from Pennsylvania about this. I fortunately can still vote in person on election day, but I have to make a provisional ballot, meaning it won't count until it's verified I haven't voted by mail.

The joys of living in a Democratic community in a key battleground state. 🙄

Edited by bnmjy
  • Sad 2

59 minutes ago, Seight said:

Well, that doesn't seem ideal.

You should be like me and live in an area where Joe Biden is the only possible Democratic candidate you can vote for

:| 

I thought Kanye was supposed to be running but he is not on my sample ballot. 

11 hours ago, Bouvre said:

Good luck out there. If the last election wasn't a mess enough, this one is going to be Dante's eighth circle of hell

Honestly. I just think my ballot "getting lost in the mail" was intentional. I am voting for Biden.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sieg67 said:

But nothing suspicious here.

Oh, I'm sure it's a concerted effort. Trump is rallying hard in this state. I personally know of many people who are voting for Biden despite having voted for Trump last time.

Edited by bnmjy

On 10/27/2020 at 9:26 PM, Mortir said:

I thought Kanye was supposed to be running but he is not on my sample ballot. 

He was on mine. There were so many candidates I thought the Secretary of State here was trying to mess with everyone. But I guess the placement was truly random since Biden was No. 5 on page one and Trump was the very last candidate listed on the bottom of Page 2. Kanye was on the top of Page 2 if I recall correctly.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:15 PM, bnmjy said:

I called this one election help hotline, and they told me they've been getting many calls from Pennsylvania about this. I fortunately can still vote in person on election day, but I have to make a provisional ballot, meaning it won't count until it's verified I haven't voted by mail.

The joys of living in a Democratic community in a key battleground state. 🙄

Can you not vote early in person and get a provisional ballot in your state?