UnevenEdge

Mob Psycho 100 trending on Twitter for the absolutely dumbest reason

Jman

And even in 2020, the idea of the American government taking away the right to enjoy a niche medium from another nation they're on much better terms with than certain others because of a silly trending topic is just too ridiculous and asinine for even the leftest wing nuts to admit to themselves is a real plausibility.

Save your worries for the actual threats, and not this hokum you're worrying about for the sake of a higher post count.

• Like 3
  • D'oh 1

2 hours ago, elfie said:

I really hope the US government doesn't ever touch our anime. Please. Just please.

Considering the types of things that far too many of the 'family first / moral majority' type politicians are found to have hidden on their zip drives and in their search histories, I don't think there's any possible way that any of them would be able to bring any sort of 'ban all the animes' law into action without every possible news organization digging up their 'Boku No Pico' fan fic visits. 

This is just the latest proof that that entire family should have their phones set to 'parental control' and the one with the code either shot or put into Witness Protection. 

I wonder how many 'the Espers are coming for you!' responses that leaning tangerine has received so far....

• Like 1

also ...... what he hell was he doing Googling "mob" to begin with!? Was it a slow day!?

^We know that everyone on Trumps cabinet and their cohorts all use private email accounts and phones for their jobs, uuuum which you are actually not supposed to do. That also makes me fear what they're doing will eventually become the new rule in the White House from now on.

Edited by elfie

7 minutes ago, elfie said:

also ...... what he hell was he doing Googling "mob" to begin with!? Was it a slow day!?

^We know that everyone on Trumps cabinet and their cohorts all use private email accounts and phones for their jobs, uuuum which you are actually not supposed to do. That also makes me fear what they're doing will eventually become the new rule in the White House from now on.

Straight up, he was likely looking for images of actual protests and people on fire so he could twit about it on behalf of the Annoying Orange and seem like he's totally in the know about all things current events. But only current events that promote the violent side of things.

It's pretty much the exact reason he gave for thinking that it's all a conspiracy. How dare the major news under googling / binging 'mob' be the recent announcements about Mob Psycho 100 instead of mobs ala the current conservative belief regarding civil rights protests. I'd say if he wanted to twit something from googling, he should try typing in 'moron' . Plenty of pics of his idiot daddy when you bing that particular word, google isn't much different. 

On 9/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, OwlChemist81 said:

What were the recent announcements about Mob Psycho 100? Is it getting a Season 3??

I guess Season 2 still needs a home video release...

I think there was some ramped up speculation about it getting aired more on Toonami, which pumped up both mentions as well as image sharing.

So add all that to some dimbulb googling images of 'mob' with the intent of fermenting further divisiveness and only getting blank-faced bowl-cut anime-face instead and you have an insta-recipe for 'conspiracy!' Instead of...you googled 'mob' and the images in question are from an anime called 'Mob Psycho 100' featuring a character named Mob

• Thanks 1