UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 309 Discussion

NARUTO SHIPPUDEN EPISODE 309 DISCUSSION

An A-Rank Mission: The Contest

While assisting Karui's team in the Allied Shinobi forces, Naruto recognizes their latest reincarnated opponent and recalls back to a mission when Tsunade assigned Team Asuma and himself to go to the Land of This, a small country bordering the Land of Fire, to kidnap Shu, the son of the daimyo under a treaty.

b9b8729521c6eeb9088114f9fbd331df13659972

The Fourth Shinobi World War continues into filler hell!

Toonami on Adult Swim @ 2:30AM

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 5

oh geez. flashbak filler

to beat this dead horse further, i wish they'd have done fillers based on the previus generation of ninja instead. genma, aoba and them. later in the series canon, we get a flash of what that generation was like as tweens and it's kind of interesting. should have featured more frequently

ughhhhh this is so dumb

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

oh geez. flashbak filler

to beat this dead horse further, i wish they'd have done fillers based on the previus generation of ninja instead. genma, aoba and them. later in the series canon, we get a flash of what that generation was like as tweens and it's kind of interesting. should have featured more frequently

ughhhhh this is so dumb

I agree that if flashback filler is your main focus, why not flashbacks of characters before Naruto’s arrival. 

All this episode is missing is a laugh track.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yup, still not sure how Temari pulled it off.

She overpowered Kishimoto somehow lmao.  And fucking hell I wrote Tamaki lol.  I really am tired!  The two have nothing in common besides slightly similar names!

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1

Wow why I have I never thought of eating with 2 hands before?  Hell I don't think I saw the concept brought up til now.  These filler writers are GENIUSES.

Too bad most of us aren't ambidextrous however.  I could do finger food with my right hand, but not utensils.

I guess most of us just won't ever be able to be as big of a pig as that guy!

• Haha 1