UnevenEdge

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Man he was gone for 12 years and never once came back and visited in all that time?

honestly, i've always wanted a series of some kind focused entirely on Bruce's training during his youth globetrotting. set a few episodes in each country or region where he learns different lessons about being a crimefighter

1 minute ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

honestly, i've always wanted a series of some kind focused entirely on Bruce's training during his youth globetrotting. set a few episodes in each country or region where he learns different lessons about being a crimefighter

I swear this has been covered before.  Yeah, in Batman Begins, and I think elsewhere.  I don't think it has ever been the main focus, though.

• Like 1

Just now, ben0119 said:

Jake is no Geico Gecko or Caveman, that's for sure.

When did this character becomepopular?? Who was demanding Statefarm bring back that one guy on the phone who has one line of dialogue in the commercial!?

Edited by elfie

4 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

Yeah.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elfie said:

When did this character becomepopular?? Who was demanding Statefarm bring back that one guy on the phone who has one line of dialogue in the commercial!?

I have no idea.  And I swear they have been playing that same commercial forever now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

holy shit someone who was actually released from Arkham! He didn't break out? 

Also how "sane" was this guy? Motherfucker was screaming about lunches and shit. Side note Asylums for the criminally insane don't work like that for a long time, like since the 60s. This is because people were worried that Manson was going to get off on the insanity plea. So they re-worked it to be that you "are not fit to stand trial". If you are ever found sane in the Asylum, then you've simply become fit to stand trial and will now go be trialed and possibly sent to prison. 

• Like 1