UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 148 Discussion

Gay ninja time

(I hope to one day make a naruto rip-off where Hinata is Awesome and Naruto ends up in love with another guy, it would literally correct everything wrong with this series if Hinata was awesome and naruto were gay, (and I'm not the only person on UE who thinks so)

this show needs to swap places with one piece.....because as it stands it makes no sense that Naruto's OP doesn't exist anymore and one piece gets it's OP everytime

Naruto just starts and no songs until the ending

awkward

besides that  it's very boring now

I'm gonna level with you guys I'm already planning a Gay Naruto rip-off

it's the final arc of the Gay webcomic I'm already writing, and long story short, my version of Sakura is a Trans girl and Hinata IS awesome, and Naruto IS Gay

I'm gonna level with you guys I'm already planning a Gay Naruto rip-off

it's the final arc of the Gay webcomic I'm already writing, and long story short, my version of Sakura is a Trans girl and Hinata IS awesome, and Naruto IS Gay

Go for it. That's what fanfics are for.

I basically wanted to make a not-sexists and pro-gay version of every toonami show when I started my webcomic Idea

so the comic is like a condensed version of every toonami show but with a Gay protagonist, including that CG Canadian ReBoot show

assuming I finally make the comic you'll know which arc is referencing reboot when you see it