UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 124 Discussion

1 minute ago, HardcoreHunter said:

I wonder if Nero is ever going to bring up that time Nollel confessed that she liked Asta to her when she was a brib. Probably would be awkward. 

7da7bc5a97d8186d1bdd62bd6da592efa970d3car1-736-736v2_uhq.jpg

Oh shit are you serious?!  I don't remember that!

5 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

i feel like this devil villain came with absolutely no foreshadowing, which was annoying. it's not enough to say "devil" once a season in a wholly unrelated context. 

Read my reply to you on this.

13 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Oh shit are you serious?!  I don't remember that!

Probably didn't count because it was a recap episode. Nero had to pour herself a drink because she had to listen to Noelle's shit. Also probably because she had to sit though Asta going on that date with Rebecca at the time. 

nero.JPG

• Haha 2

I still think Mereoleona should be in the harem, but I also think they're trying to set her up as a rival for Charlotte and Vanessa over Yami. 

maxresdefault.jpg

I haven't noticed Mereoleona have any interest in anyone that way, unless I missed something.  She does seem like a sadist lmao.  Does she use that paw on a guy's head when he's eating her out? xD

Honestly back in season 1 I thought that either Asta or Nero were going to turn out to be reincarnations of the Demon that the wizard king killed, and that the orphanage that raised asta were going to be revealed as a cult that worshiped the demon lord. Then they made it shitty elves and ruined it. 

1565244272525.jpg

• Haha 2

Just now, ben0119 said:

I haven't noticed Mereoleona have any interest in anyone that way, unless I missed something.  She does seem like a sadist lmao.  Does she use that paw on a guy's head when he's eating her out? xD

She likes guys that are strong and don't give up. Also feels off if she's the only one of her cousins that doesn't fall for Asta. She can even dress up like noelle if that's what he's into. 

1553125851935.jpg

1546556102046.jpg

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

11d990c7722f4ba1b8a2a658e9028ab3.jpg

Uncompleted romance (though at least they knew the feelings were mutual for each other and got to spend lots of time together, but didn't get to take it to the next level,) then he comes back to life after she waited 500 years, only to die several hours later.  Fucking hell.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Honestly back in season 1 I thought that either Asta or Nero were going to turn out to be reincarnations of the Demon that the wizard king killed, and that the orphanage that raised asta were going to be revealed as a cult that worshiped the demon lord. Then they made it shitty elves and ruined it. 

1565244272525.jpg

I thought Nero would be a devil in bird form either working with the main devil villain, or rebelling against him, haha.  But I didn't think that til more recently, deep into this final arc.  Most of the show I thought Nero was literally just a bird lmao.

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I thought Nero would be a devil in bird form either working with the main devil villain, or rebelling against him, haha.  But I didn't think that til more recently, deep into this final arc.  Most of the show I thought Nero was literally just a bird lmao.

After  a while I thought that Asta was the reincarnation of the demon lord, Nero was one of his servants, Yuno was the reincarnation of the Wizard King. The church was really a cult that worshiped the demon lord. They found both kids but thought that Yuno was the demon lord as he was more powerful and Asta was just a dud. This led to Asta being a try hard and Yuno being kina a shitter smug fuck. Skip ahead despite Asta being the demon lord he still keeps his sense of justice, while Yuno being the Wizard king is more critical and still tries to kill Asta. Also Nero would have had a minion role. Either way anime scripts are easy to write it seems. 

After  a while I thought that Asta was the reincarnation of the demon lord, Nero was one of his servants, Yuno was the reincarnation of the Wizard King. The church was really a cult that worshiped the demon lord. They found both kids but thought that Yuno was the demon lord as he was more powerful and Asta was just a dud. This led to Asta being a try hard and Yuno being kina a shitter smug fuck. Skip ahead despite Asta being the demon lord he still keeps his sense of justice, while Yuno being the Wizard king is more critical and still tries to kill Asta. Also Nero would have had a minion role. Either way anime scripts are easy to write it seems. 

Yeah, I like the real story better. :P

Hmm, I just saw something I didn't notice in the OP every other time I saw it.  The character in the thumbnail IS in the OP after all.

There are a few flash teases -

Spoiler

Gordon's Addams Family and Charlotte's love confession LOL.  And I just saw the sleepy captain girl, but seeming kind of evil.  Why tease her when we already saw her?  Does she have different personalities between asleep/dream self and awake self?