UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 302 Discussion!!

28 minutes ago, HardcoreHunter said:

Japan

You said "American" Cable TV. All 500 episodes have aired in Japan!

But yeah, seriously, which channel on American Cable TV actually showed them before Toonami? Must have been a premium, but if so, it was REALLY deep, only available on a select number of rare cable packages.

22 minutes ago, OwlChemist81 said:

You said "American" Cable TV. All 500 episodes have aired in Japan!

But yeah, seriously, which channel on American Cable TV actually showed them before Toonami? Must have been a premium, but if so, it was REALLY deep, only available on a select number of rare cable packages.

Yeah but you said cable tv lol

Did some reading and I guess these episodes would be new on "cable" tv. Though they were shown through a stream owned by Hulu called Neon Alley up till episode 338 when the service was dissolved in 2016. Since then there have been no new english dub broadcasts of Shippuden. 

Edited by HardcoreHunter
  • Like 1

Yeah, I had the pay service for several months until they discontinued it on April Fool's Day 2014. It was free when it first moved to Hulu, but they lost a lot of their shows so I kinda lost interest in it. Of course, Shippuden was so far ahead I didn't have much interest in it, other than maybe a little of the Five Kage arc, but I had no idea what was going on.

Wow, I didn't know it had gone that far! Episode 338? So I guess the first episode to actually be a dub premiere will be 339, which should be coming up in Spring 2021.

Of course it was a fucking clone lmao.  And here I thought the old man was somebody that could be killed off.  He's not a super major character, but he's somewhat important, and a kage.  Plus he's old and lived a full life.  But nope lol.

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

I always thought that if her trench coat was out of position like that we could see her nipples haha.

I remember someone mentioning that it was like thin armor rather than an actual fishnet type thing it looks like, though I don't know anymore, we were practically still kids when this starred at this point

Edited by DangerMouse

On 6/28/2020 at 2:53 AM, DangerMouse said:

anko-mitarashi-orochimaru-kurenai-yuhi-n

Boruto series did her fucking dirty. Also cutting off Hinata tits. Shockingly as reduced they were made in the boruto anime they're smaller in the manga. Ikemoto's art style was so bad that Kishimoto had to come back draw the concept drawing for the boruto anime so that they wouldn't be too off model. Many people think that Ikemoto got pushed back to just a writer for Boruto because the art style in the manga has drastically changed for the better. 

main-qimg-57bb6856e31df367ccb77c73675383 Ikemoto

main-qimg-4bce485670ef98120b6c55dabf4625 Suspected Ikemoto taking a back seat and just writing and having a ghost artist

7c3a29b1c587d1b156a3942cb9562a6e.jpg Kishimoto