UnevenEdge

Paranoia Agent Episode 10 Discussion!!

4 hours ago, ben0119 said:

Dragon Ball Super marathon?  Ok fine, Toonami needs to buy time and July 4th is as good an excuse as any.  But why those episodes?  Would have made more sense to re-show stuff from the tournament.

Also I would have preferred a marathon of something else.  Oh well, I won't be watching.

Tournament of Power takes Midnight starting July 11th.

I might not even keep my All Might avatar that I've had since MHA first came to Toonami, but it IS still on [as] at 5:30 AM Weeknights these days!

As for my Impressions of this episode, I thought it was very Lynchian, strangely like Mullholland Drive.

Edited by OwlChemist81

3 hours ago, ben0119 said:

It doesn't seem like these last 2 episodes have much to do with the rest, and I have little to no memory of them for some reason.

Looks like the suicide ghost episode was last week, which I do remember well.  It was the rumors episode and this episode I feel like I have very little memory of.  But all 3 feel very disconnected to the first 7 episodes.  Where before it was still about solving the mystery and catching Lil Slugger, and all the characters were connected.

Edited by ben0119
  • Like 1