UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 121 Discussion

I like how Secre subtly looks like her bird form.  She has a pointy nose sort of sort of like a beak, her hairstyle matches the bird's head, complete with the feathers sticking up in the middle of her head.  Of course her outfit is birdlike, and she retains her horns.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I like how Secre subtly looks like her bird form.  She has a pointy nose sort of sort of like a beak, her hairstyle matches the bird's head, complete with the feathers sticking up in the middle of her head.  Of course her outfit is birdlike, and she retains her horns.

she's basically just dressed like Odile from Swan lake

The Temptress in Black | The Australian Ballet

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

this is sooo stupid.

where are the magic knight captains??

IF THEY KNEW THIS WAS COMING, WHY DIDN'T THEY COME UP WITH A COUNTER-PLAN???

It's like the Soul Society's Central 46.  The captains are physically strong, but these bastards hold the political power.

• Like 2

Hopefully Toomami actually PLAYS that one in full! Yes, I know it's the same song, but it's enough of a difference that they SHOULD!!

I will try to remember to copy and paste this to next week's thread!

Also, why in the hell did Funimation have to change the episode numerals?? But I digress.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/black-clover/episode-121/.156351

Rating: 4 stars. The reviewer said it surprised him/her (I don't know what kind of name Theron even is), and yep, I agree!! Can't wait to see where they go with this next week, which with MHA most likely returning, SHOULD be a solid block!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, ben0119 said:

I thought the King would do a 180 on commoners because of how he was talking about HA-HA and The Green Preying Mantises, but I guess not.  Seems kind of odd he was praising them but still goes along with this?

Really, I think he just doesn't like Asta. The kid did call him out on being pointless forty episodes ago.

• Haha 2